Chapter 3 Todoroki?

"Midoriya what are you talking about, why can't you open the stall?"
—————————————————————
"Todoroki it hurts." I said hoping he would help me but at the same time didn't.

"Midoriya what do you mean it hurts are you ok?!" Todoroki said full blown worrying now.

I tried standing up and no matter how much it hurt I pulled through it and unlocked the door as I limped and screamed in pain. When I unlocked it I fell to the floor.

Midoryia what happened, why are you covered in ashes?!" Todoroki said practically yelling.

"It hurts too much to walk Todoroki." I said. He sighed and picked me up and brought me out to the main part of the bathroom. He laid me down on the floor.

He kneeled in front of me "Ok Midoryia what hurts?"

"Um my stomach and my back hurts." I immediately regretted my decision of involving Todoroki in my problems against Kacchan. I tried to get up to leave but it hurt too much and I slammed against the ground and screamed.

"Midoryia don't try to move your going to hurt yourself more." Todoroki said wondering if he should look at Midoryia's injuries.

"Can I look at your injures Midoryia?" Todoroki said.

I nodded at Todoroki trying to hold myself together and not cry for longer which was difficult my head hurt more because of me trying to get up earlier.

Todoroki lifted up my shirt a little and gasped. "Midoryia who did this to you?!" Todoroki yelled letting go of the shirt.

I thought if I should tell him or not, I decided to keep it myself. "I doesn't matter who did it to me Todoroki." I said hoping he would drop it.

Midoryia it does matter tell me who did this!" Yelling at me to tell him.

Soon after we heard a scoff. I looked up to see Kacchan standing in the doorway, I crawled to the furthest part of the bathroom and slide to the floor.

"Mr. Aizawa want you two back to class now." Kacchan said with a smirk.

"Or should I tell him your never coming back?!" He said threatening us. Todoroki looked how I went back to the wall and knew why. "Did you do that to him?!" Todoroki said demanding answers. "So what if I did what are you going to do to me?!" Kacchan scoffed.

"Guys don't fight please I'm fine!" Deku yelled at them. Todoroki and Kacchan both looked at him. Kacchan walked over to me. And kicked me in the gut making me cough out blood this time.

"Shut up Deku, you damn nerd." Kacchan said kicked me again making me throw up blood.

Todoroki ran over and pinned Kacchan to the wall and threw him on the floor. "What the hell are you trying to kill him?!" Todoroki questioned Kacchan who was on the floor still stunned at Todoroki quick moves, but quickly got up after. "I'm not trying to kill him, but he should learn his place." Kacchan said explosions shooting out of his palms.

"Also, you should learn yours!" He said shooting a explosion at Todoroki. Todoroki dodged it, but if it couldn't get any worse it was aiming for me now.

Todoroki noticed this and used his ice to make a barrier so the explosion hit the barrier instead. The explosion hit the barrier and dozens of ice shards went everywhere, to be honest it looked pretty the ice glimmered in the light. I stared in awe, but it quickly faded when I figured out what was happening.

Todoroki looked back at Kacchan and Kacchan smirked. "Whatever I'm going back to class before I get suspended or expelled." Kacchan said as he started walking away. Todoroki shook his head before he ran back to me.

Midoryia are you okay?" Todoroki asked me. "Yeah I'm fine thanks to you." I said happy that I'm still alive. " That's good let me take you to Recovery Girl." Todoroki said as he picked me up and started walking to the nurses office.

———————Time skip to after all of that cuz of laziness———————

Todoroki walked up to me while I was heading out the door, has he been here for long? "Todoroki how long have you been here?" I asked him, he looked up at me and scratched the back of his neck. "Um maybe the whole time." He chuckled nervously knowing I was I'm there for almost 3 hours.

"What! Your insane Todoroki." I said surprised, but also thankful that he waited for me. We stayed there in silence for a few moment before Todoroki spoke up.

"So do you want to go home, aren't you really drowsy and tired?" He asked me and I nodded so we started walking out of the school and heading towards my house.

We were halfway to my house and I was smiling, Todoroki was somehow making me feel better. "We should hurry, your mother is probably worried. Todoroki told me. My smile turned to a frown and I looked at the floor. Todoroki regretted his question. "What's wrong did I say something bad?" Todoroki said getting worried again.

"No it's not your fault, I haven't told anyone, so it's fine you didn't know." I said trying to not make him feel guilty. We walked in silence until we made it to my door. I unlocked the door and walked in almost closing it. "Bye Todoroki." I said he just nodded and I closed and locked the door.

The tears that I've been holding back the whole day threaten to come out and I broke down sliding down to the floor from my front door.

Todoroki's POV

I was about to walk away until I heard a bang on the front door and a sliding noise. I think I also heard crying, but I knew it was my fault so I just left, I don't think I would be the one comforting him. Since I was the one who hurt him bringing up that question.

"God I'm so stupid!" I murmured to myself as I left heading to my own house. I stopped before I got too far, should I go back. There was that blood on his arm.

I stood in front of the door with my hand up thinking if I should knock or not. I nodded and knocked on the door.

Izuku's POV

I stopped crying and looked at my arm to see that my shirt was stained red. Was that there the whole time did Todoroki notice it. Did Kacchan notice it. I hope they didn't, that would be very problematic.

I got up and headed to the bathroom and took a shower and winced at the pain when the water hit the bruises. I suffered through it and then when I was done got on some comfy clothes and laid on my bed scrolling through my phone.

I them heard a knock and went to the front door and opened the door and was stunned of who was there.

"Todoroki I thought you left?" I said looking at him.
—————————————————————————————————————————
Yay chapter 3 is done with 1182 words. I'm not really gonna say anything but I love the picture anyway see y'all in the next chapter, Mint out.