Chapter 11 Dont die please!

I fell down on the ground and felt wetness. My own blood? I thought and smiled. Probably. I started to fade away and black out. "Is this how I die?"
—————————————————————
3rd Person POV

Everyone screamed. Todoroki ran over an picked Izuku up. His tears clouded his eyes. Paramedics came in and took Izuku away. Everyone tried to calm down taking deep breaths trying to reprocess what just happened.

"What the hell!" Kirishima yelled.

"Why did he do it." Mina said.

"He is blind, is he stupid or something?!" Bakugou yelled.

They all looked at Todoroki who was on his knees with his head down. He was shaking rapidly.

Uraraka kneeled in front of Todoroki and patted his back "Hey, it's fine now he is in the hospital. He will be fine?" He tried to reassure him but it just came out of a question because she didn't know herself.

Todoroki swallowed a big lump in his throat. "It's my fault. If I didn't call him Deku none of this would of happened. I killed him."

Everyone gasped. "No you didn't, he did that himself." Mina told him.

Todoroki looked up so the tears in his eyes that were flowing were visible. "But I pushed him by that one simple word." Todoroki said as he put his head back down.

Izuku's POV

I stood in a dark room, I couldn't see anything. I looked down and I could see my shoes. "I can see!" I shouted happily.

"Izuku, is that you!" a voice said to me.

"Mom?!" I yelled. I soon saw a short woman with green hair ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back of course.

She broke the hug and looked at me worriedly. "Why did you do it?" She asked with worry.

"I just couldn't deal with it." I said as I put my head down.

"You have to go back." She told me.

I looked at her "Never, I did what I wanted!" I yelled.

I saw her walk back a little by my change in tone. I sighed. "No one even cares for me anyway." I said toning down my voice.

"That's not true." She told me, she started walking and signaled me to follow her and I did.

She showed me Todoroki sobbing and my eyes widened.

"H-He never cries." I stuttered out.

She showed me the whole class 1-A crying. She zoomed in on Kacchan and tears were flowing from his eyes. I stood there in shock.

"I'm still not going back." I told her and she sighed and nodded.

Todoroki's POV

It's been 6 months, and Midoryia still hasn't woken up. The doctors said at this point he will probably never wake up.

I visit him every day, asking him to wake up but nothing ever happens. I hope he can hear my pleading but it never works.