Shopping Mall

After lots of bickering we had finally reached the shopping mall. Throughout the ride Sheetal was changing the song. Me and Sahil on the other hand scolding and yelling at her.
"Can you please stick on to one song..?" Sahil asked annoyed.
"Nope." Sheetal answered popping the p.
"What is the point of turning on it then...?" I was also irritatted.
"It's because I feel like doing it. Anyway it's my brother's wedding.  I can do whatever want." She took her invisible shades and put it own.
This girl and her tantrums.
"That's the point. This is my wedding, not yours. God what have I done to get such a brat as my sister. " He said particularly to no one. Sheetal as the way she is never minded our yelling and continued what she was doing.
Sheetal and I both walk inside while Sahil had gone to park the car. Sheetal dragged me towards a store which I didn't get the time to notice.
"You know I can walk, right. ..? Why the hell are you then dragging me..? I am damn sure that my hands will be having bruises you stupid!" I yelled at her.
She looked around and nodded hysterically to the people around us.
Oh God I really forgot that I'm at a shopping mall. I embarrassed myself. Ugh! I mentally face palmed myself.
I dragged Sheetal with me to avoid further embarrassment.
"Now who is dragging me..? I am damn sure that my hands will be having bruises you stupid!" Sheetal mimicked my voice which resulted me smacking her head.
We were literally parading the whole boutiques. Arya, Sahil's fiancé also joined us. Sheetal's cousins and everyone was there. Literally it felt like a party and I am sure that the whole shopping mall was echoing our voices. Soon our parents also joined us.
Our parents were selecting their outfits and we could see their happiness in their faces. May God bless all.
Sheetal and I were looking for our dresses. We hadn't purchased it yet. Arya was also with us. Her parents and cousins returned an hour ago. Arya was a shy girl but I think she'll take time to adjust and mingle with us.
But she's sweet.
I came out of my thoughts after hearing a squealing sound. Guess who..? Sheetal. It will be always her. Don't know whether this girl had any instrument in her throat to deliver this high pitched sounds. She was shaking me and I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you shaking me Sheetal? Earthquake is better than you. " I asked her seriously.
"Shut up silly! Look at those dresses. That will be perfect for us both. Am I right ..? Where the hell are you looking..? Look there dumbo!" She pointed at a boutique which displayed several dresses and everything is beautiful. It was so simple and elegant. Before I could sense I was inside the shop.
"Look here Arya and Inu... This looks good right..?" Sheetal asked by taking a white lehenga. How did she manage to get a dress this fast. Is she super woman ..? But the dress looked perfect!
"Perfect. It is so good. It will look good on you. Are you not trying it..? Arya look this is perfect, right..?" I asked Arya with a happy face only to realise she was immersed in her phone. She was busy chatting with Sahil.
"Ahem ahem... I guess love is  flying in the air. Hello just look at us up from the phone. We are talking to you Arya..." I began to tease her.
She looked up fast and her cheeks were red. She was blushing.
"It was a friend." She replied stuttering.
"OMG you also have a friend named Sahil. That's good. " I teased only make her more blush.
"You can chat with your fiance later. He will be with you 24/7 after your marriage. There is only two weeks just enjoy the time girl." Sheetal snatched her phone before she could answer and dialed her brother.
Arya was trying to stop her. But pathetically failed. No one can win over my BFF. I laughed seeing her condition.
Sheetal gave back the phone. Soon after Sahil entered the boutique.
"Look who has come to save you ..? The Great Sahil." I welcomed Sahil as in a palace.
He was blushing which could easily noticed as his ears were pink by the time.
"Actually I was coming to you guys.... Can I take Arya with me..?" He was scratching his neck.
"No. Her parents told me to take care of her. " Sheetal was saying in a serious tone.
"Hey, I'm not going to kill her. I wanted to take her to a cafe and drop her safely home." He said.
"Oh... Is that a date Sheetal..?" I asked faking a gasp..
"Oh God .. Inu...what happened to our Sahil. What have you done to my brother ..?" She asked by shaking Sahil.
"Just stop it okay..!" Sahil glared her.
Arya was blushing and silent. So I decided to tease her a bit.
"Arya you tell me do you want to go with him or not? We will let you go with him if you answer this correctly. Right Sheetal..?" I asked looking at Sheetal. She nodded at me grinning.
"I actually.....uh..." She was stuttering looking at us and Sahil. Sahil was intensely looking at her which brought more colour to her already pink cheeks.
"So I guess it is a no. So sorry, Sahil she's not ready to go with you.." I said and started to walk back by taking Arya's hands. She stooped abruptly. 
"I..I..I want to go actually I am ready okay it's a yes." She was stuttering.
"So you can talk oh my God."Sheetal asked her a bit serious tone.
"Sheetal let them go and don't tease them more. Look at your brothers ears and  her cheeks both are turned to a Crimson colour just stop it." I said making Sahil grin at us.
"Sahil you owe us both for this.  And yes you both can go and take care Arya." Sheetal said and we both hugged them. Sahil and Arya and nodded at us and they left. I looked at them. They were walking and had intertwined their hands. I smiled at them.
I guess I also find a man like Sahil.
Oh God ... is that even me ..? Where did that thought came from...?
"They look good together right?" Sheetal asked from behind. I turned and nodded at her. "Okay I guess it is better to stop this sweet talks and go back to pick our dresses." She said in a high pitch tone. 
Oh God the drama queen is back!
We get back to the store and I selected a lavender colour lehenga and other dresses for the function and other dresses.
I'm really excited for the wedding.
(But something big is waiting for Inara. She is unaware of that.)
After our shopping we both returned to Sheetal's house for the dinner.

————————
Ignore the mistakes please.
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
💛