Dilemma

I don't know what came over, tears were flowing down my cheeks. Ro is standing in front of me. He is next to me. I can't believe this.

I really missed him. I cried and was mad at him as ge left me. He haven't even called me once.

"Don't cry Ra.." He said by wiping my tears. "I know I haven't called you. But won't I get forgiveness from my Ra? I'm seriously very sorry."
He said holding his ears.

I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Hurraayy. So I think everything is okay. Now don't be a cry baby Inu. Let's hangout and catch up for the last time." Sheetal came out of nowhere with her hilarious expressions.

I don't know how she manages to make such expressions. Even is it legal? This girl is a complete package.

Then we all go to the nearest cafe and had our time together. After some time, we were left to our houses. Sheetal insisted me to stay at her place but I rejected her offer. Today I have had enough. I just want to clear my mind.

Sahil dropped me at my house. I walked straight to my room. After taking a shower and changing into my pyjamas I settled on my bed. Today was a long day. Something unexpected happened. So much drama, emotions. ... My mind is all messed up with the events happened today. I guess I have to first think about it and should reach at a decision.

I was about to switch off the lights, I heard a knock on my door.

"Inu... Are you asleep..?" My Ma asked from outside.

I nodded my head but answered a yes later realising that she cannot see me.

"I see. You are about to sleep. I just wanted to talk to you. If you are sleepy and tired, we'll talk tomorrow. " Ma said calmly as she opened the door. But I know deep down she was really concerned. I know it through her eyes.

"No Ma, it's okay. You know that I won't be getting any sleep now by thinking what you wanted to say to me. " I chuckled a bit.

She too smiled at me and sat beside me in the bed. She looked at me. I was eagerly looking at her.

"Inu... you know Pa and I never compelled you anything. You have chosen everything as you like. And we supported you. It's not because it was your wish but we know you always chose the right option. Now this is a major point in your life. "

"Ma say it straight. Don't beat around the bush." I whined playfully.

"Rohit is a good boy. And you know him very well. We know you're shocked about the news. We are sorry we didn't say it earlier. But trust us. We won't make any decision selfishly. Think about it. Okay." She said and looked at me hopefully.

I don't know what to say. But Ma was looking me hopefully. Her concern was visible in her face. I smiled a bit and said, "Ma I need time. But I will think about it."

Upon hearing it she smiled and left the room closing the door.

After she left, I switched off the lights and began to think about today. Everything changed. I was do happy seeing Ro. I didn't know that I would be seeing him. And over that, he lives me. And we're getting married.

Am I ready for marriage? Is it too early? Do I love Ro..?

So many questions raised in my mind. I know I considered him as by best friend. But our friendship had a crack after he left. Both Ro and I changed within this years. I don't know we could move in sync. Marriage is a holy thing where two souls blend into one.

Suddenly my phone rang and I answered it realising it is Sheetal. She sure knows when to call.

"Hey, don't be mad at me. They made me promise that I won't spill it. And me too heard it accidentally. I'm sorry Inu..." She begged at her childish voice.

I chuckled hearing her begging.

"Are you laughing at me...?" I could see her whining like a child.

"No.... Actually I wanna speak to you. "

"What happened Inu..? Your sound seems a bit down. "

"Ma came. She told me to consider the decision. I don't know Sheets. Ro was my best friend. And suddenly he went away. I am so happy knowing that he is back. And I do really miss him. But I don't know about love. I'm not sure about the marriage thing. What if I can't love him...? What if we are stuck in a loveless marriage..?" I was blabbering.

"Inu... I understand your dilemma. But don't think too much. You should be not concluding it yourself. What if you really love him...? You're being a pessimistic. There are positive sides too. Why can't you think that...?" She was being serious.

"So what should I do then..?"

"Give it a chance. Know more about him. Go on dates with him. I'm sure our parents would agree to it. "

"You're my angel. Thank you Sheets. I love you"

"Hey don't thank you me. You owe me. For making me worried and ruining my beauty sleep. I won't forget it. Let the chance come. I will definitely use this ticket. "

And then I cut the phone.

Sheetal is right. I should give a chance. May be I was being so skeptical. I feel so relaxed now. Tomorrow I wanted to tell my decision to Ma and Pa. I am sure they agree to it.

Just pet me get some sleep. Some beauty sleep as Sheets term it.

————————————————————-
Sorry for the late update. Caught up in something.

Ignore the mistakes. You could also point the mistakes through comments.
VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW
♥️♥️♥️