Chapter 1 - Crush

"B!! You done?" Ronnie shouted running towards me while waving an envelope in his hand.

I was just done collecting my requirements from our school's registrar to be ready for a job interview probably tomorrow depends if I may see a job opening for a Business Manager.

"Hey B! I was just asking you. You done?" Still Ronnie is waving his envelope in my face.

"Obviously I'm done, jerk!" I slightly elbowed him that made him flinched.

"Come one Bri, let's head home. Lucky i love you. If not, I might already punched that beautiful face of yours" he put his arm on my shoulders. "We have the whole afternoon to choose what company are we going to apply tomorrow. Guess I have to be separated from my baby this time." He then kissed my hair gently.

Ronnie is my best friend. We've been classmates since I started school, got close together, even closer when my parents passed away because of a tragic accident. When I became an orphan, I was just on my first year in college and it was Ronnie who helped me find different jobs to sustain my tuition fees. We studied together. Same batch, same course. We worked together. We faced everything together. Now, we have a stronger bond than ever before. We even live together and sleep together.

Not that we had sex together. We both never had one. Either sleeping under one roof or sleeping on one bed, it's Ronnie whom I have and wanted to be with. We're not in a romantic relationship just like others are likely to think about, but I love him and he love me more than a friend could ever be.

I can't imagine life without him. He's my everything. We may not be lovers, but the love we have for each other is somewhat extraordinary.

"So what do you like for dinner R?" We call each other using the first letter of our names as our endearment. Still his arm around my shoulder while walking our way home. Yes. We live under the same apartment.

"What do you like for me to cook B?"

Ronnie cooks like a real chef. I even got to question him why did he have to take Business Management if he have an amazing talent in cooking dishes. He just said he wanted the course badly and having me as his classmate was a bonus. He even planned to build his own restaurant someday and might name it after me. How sweet!

"Hey B?"

Our walk had a halt and I wasn't able to answer his question for my eyes was fixed on an ad posted on a wall. Gosh. Who is this God-like man posing topless promoting jeans before my eyes?  His body is the fittest one I've ever seen. Though I have only seen R's many times but this man had this different effect on me. His face, I can't take my eyes off his face especially those blue eyes.

"R, who is this man? I guess he already captured my heart" My eyes still focused on the model's eyes. Very captivating.

Ronnie removed his arm on my shoulders, and stood at my back. "He's the famous Mckenzy Morales of M Co."

I move closer to the poster. "That famous apparel brand? Is he their official model?"

"Yeah. Actually it's my first time to see the CEO of the company to be their model also. Kinda weird uh?"

"I think I already love him R, what do you think?"

Ronnie held my hand and guided it on his elbow while he pulled me away of the poster "Don't tell me I am going to wed you off with a poster. Let's go B, I'll better cook pasta to wash that dream of yours out of your head"

"Pasta sounds good though." I removed my arm in his elbow and hugged him while we walk. "But I still want to marry him R. Please?"

He hugged me back. "Okay B, marry him all you want. But I will just let it happen when he loves you back. Always remember to love the man who loves you more, okay?"

"I'll remember that"

"Love you, B" he gently kissed my hair.

"Love you, R"