Chapter 3 - Chills

"Thank you for driving me here R" I was about to open the door when I saw R get out of the driver's seat and opened my door.

"You don't have to do that!" I chuckled and giggled as I felt I am sure a lady whenever I am with this beshy I have.

He offered me his hand and I gave mine. I was about to step outside as I noticed that Ronnie was sliding something on my wrist. A cute red bead bracelet with a hanging B initial.

I gave him a confused look. Waiting for an explanation.

"A lucky charm. Here, I have mine" showing me his own with letter R initial. "Good luck B. Beat those other applicants. Kill 'em all"

I gave him a tight hug as I landed on the floor. "I will. You too." Kissed him on his cheeks. "Well I have nothing to give you but that. Good luck too R. See you later!"

———————————————————————
My hands are shaking and cold. Sitting on a lobby with other applicants makes me nervous. I never thought that there would be this tons of applicants wanting for a position in this company. No doubt. This company is quite famous. Not to mention that hot boss they have.

I let out a huge grin for having thoughts of that hot Mr. Mckenzy Morales and how sexy he is. How does it feel to be kissed by him?

Silly me.

What if I got to work with him once I got in? Nah. That would be impossible. He's the CEO remember?

"Miss Brie Curtz" Oh! That's my name!

"Yeah that's me!" Raising my right hand.

"Follow me please" said a woman whom I believe to be in her early 30s. She looks good. So good that can be a model also of this brand. Maybe all employees here are model-like. Lucky I have the looks. Ha-ha. Kiddng myself again.

While I follow this woman, I came to observe the interior of his building. We rode an elevator and she punched the highest floor. 30th. So high.

Once we stepped out of the elevetor, I've seen  a huge neat black and grey lobby with dim lights. Looks more of a hotel than an office.

"You may sit here Ms. Curtz." She pointed an empty cubicle outside  an office. I can see shadow of a man inside sitting on a massive office table.

The woman knocked before she entered. Maybe announced my presence. After a small talk with the man inside, she signaled me to stand up.

"You may now go inside for your interview.", she pointed to my envelope. "Ready that envelope and listen carefully to Mr. M"

She was about to leave as I asked her a question "Ahm miss, may I ask who is this Mr. M?" 

"Well, first of all I am not just a Miss. Just call me Rachel. And Mr. M of course is Mr. Mckenzy Morales himself. He's the one doing your interview."

Oh my! I'm not ready for this. Do I look good? Am I okay? Goodness my heart! I can't stop it from beating so fast!

"Get a grip of yourself Ms. Curtz." She gave me a wide grin. "Guess you have a crush on him"

"What?- How did you--?"

"Well everyone does girl. Now go!" Pushed me a little bit towards the door.

———————————————————————

As I walk inside his office. I felt it gets colder and colder. My hands again are shaking I don't know if it's because of the interview or just the effect of this man on me.

His head is still focused on the papers in front of him. I see him sign several papers before noticing my presence.

"Oh Ms. Curtz I suppose?" He directly looked at me my eyes.

That same blue eyes I saw on that poster. Same eyes but made my heart beat faster.

"Ahm. Y-yes. I'm Brie Curtz." I hid my hands on my back for it really shakes crazily.

"Sit down" he said as he signaled to get the papers I have.

"I see you are a fresh graduate." He scanned my papers. "And very young uh"

Is he old for saying I am young?

"Yeah. I just graduated and just 21"

"You may start working tomorrow" he extends his hand while his voice is cold but he painted a smile in his face. I'm losing my mind here Mr. M. Stop smiling.

"Wait what? That's it? My interview's done?"

Mr. M steadied his hand "I've read your profile and had also your quick background check. So yes. You're hired as my secretary. You'll learn fast as your responsibility is quite easy than other office works." His smile feels tired as seconds pass by. " So, will you shake my hand or should I ask for another applicant?"

I hurriedly received his hand "Thank you Mr. Morales. I'll do my best" His hands are soft. I can't imagine those hands caressing me.Oh God, that gives me chills all around my body.

"You may start tomorrow. Be here at 7am. Your office is that empty table outside. See you" I can see he's really not comfortable with his smile. He's trying hard for it.

That may be the cue for me to exit. I have a job! Lucky to be with him. Maybe this is my destiny. Thank you Lord!

As I walk towards the door, I once again look at him. He's handsome. I like this man. God I like him. He noticed my look and gave me a confused face like asking What? I just gave him a bow and made my way outside.

Tomorrow will be my first day.