Chapter 10

I'm gonna have to write smut
Oh nur nur nur
How this gonna end
Well let's just see...

I was walking upstairs with ringo because John was shitfaced and Paul volunteered to take him back to their room. George came up behind us and put his arm around my waist. I jumped slightly. Ringo turned to me confused then saw George and understood.

"I'll leave you two"he said and went a few steps ahead. He tripped and I rushed forward out of George's touch to help him." I'm alright dear"he said and stood right back up. He continued running up the stairs.

"Aha"George said looking up and down the stairs noticing it was just us. What did he mean. He then let go of my waist and held my hand tightly. We continued to our room and got to the door." After you"George said gesturing his hand to the door.

Once I got in and closed the door George pinned me against the wall and harshly kissed my neck." I've wanted for so long to do this"he said rubbing the top of my thigh just under my dress." Uh George"I moaned as his hand reached up my dress and rubbed me through my soaked panties.

"You like that huh" George growled into my ear nibbling my earlobe slightly. I didn't reply in words but moaned." Bed"he said and pushed me towards it causing me to fall onto the comfy sheets. He caged me with his arms and legs on either side of my waist. We continued kissing while George snuck his arm behind me , unzipped my dress and dragged it down my arms.

He picked me up off the bed and yanked the dress down my legs. I undid his shirt buttons and felt down him chest to his trousers waistband. I played with it while still locked into a kiss until I felt him become impatient." Just take it off!"George practically shouted.

I shushed him and warned about the neighbours." Sorry"he said and harshly thrusted into me without warning." Ugh George" I moaned." Yer so tight Julia"he grunted into my ear.

After a while we bath came and George pulled out before he did. I walked over to my hand bag and took out my long t shirt and put it on. I turned around to see George in his boxers under the blanket." Come here baby" he said moving the blanket next to him down.

I jumped onto the bed and got under the blanket. George moves the top pillows above us and we lay asleep in each other's arms.

So sorry it's a short chapter I couldn't think of anything else to add.
I shall continue though there's no doubt about that. I just realised that idk if and when I'm going to end this book 😂
It's never ending. - Olivia 🥰