We are coming back (chapter 2)

(Now)

Brick's POV

It's been 10 years since me and my bros lived with Oscar. Now i'm 17 and my brothers are too. Believe me or not, i miss Townsvillie and i don't know why. But what i miss the most is my greatest rival, my counterpart, the hero of Townsville, Blossom Utonium. I know it's kinda strange that i miss my own enemy. How we usually fight every time, how i always tease her the most, how she screams to get our attention when we were robbing the bank, how powerful she is, how every time our eyes met, and how bossy she is. I miss everything about her. But i don't know if my brothers miss their counterparts too. Ever since we live with Oscar, we never do anything evil. It turns out that being nice is not that bad after all. I wish Blossom can see how i changed. I really miss her pink eyes that sparkles, her long fiery red hair that has a strawberry sense, her pink plum lips that i wonder how it feels like if i kiss it, her beautiful voice every time she talks, her face that looks so cute when she struggles to fight me, and how red she was when i call her "babe". I was deep in my thoughts until someone yelled my name and i finally back to earth. "Huh? oh what's up Boomer?" i said to my youngest brother who snapped me out of my deep thoughts. "What's up is that you've been spacing out for the past 5 minutes and i called you name like 7 times. What are you thinking?" Said Boomer. I sighed and looked at him "Do you.....uuh..... miss the Power Puff Girls?" Both of my brother's eyes widened, even Butch took off his headphone and looked at me. "i thought i was the only one who missed the girls. What about you Boomer?" asked Butch. "Well since you bros finally admit it, Yeah i miss the girls so much. As specially Bubbles." He said smiling when he mention the blondie's name. "You can have the blondie but Butterbabe is mine." Said Butch while he is putting his headphone back. "Butterbabe?" i asked and Boomer answered "It's his stupid nickname for Buttercup. I'm guessing you miss Blossom?" "Yeah, i never knew i missed her so much" i answered while look at the window. We were day dreaming about our own counterparts until Oscar entered the living room. We love him like our own dad and he love us like his own sons, even tho we actually never been adopted by him.

Oscar : Hey boys. What are you doing?

RRB : Hey dad

Brick : Just chilling, doing our own things cause we have nothing to do.

Oscar : Well i decided to visit my childhood friend for a few weeks and since you still have 2 weeks until your first day of 10th grade, why don't you come with me?

Boomer : Where exactly is your childhood friend?

Oscar : He live at Townsville. After we graduated collage we never see each other again until today. While we're there, we will sleep at his house and we will come back here when it's near your first day of 10th grade.

When we heard the word "Townsville" we immediately stood up from the couch.

Brick : I'm in!

Butch : Me too!

Boomer : Me three!!!

Oscar : *small laugh* Okay okay. i'm gonna ask him first.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and search for his childhood friend's number and when he did, he push the call button.

Oscar : Hey there, Platypus!

His friend : I told you not to call me that.

Oscar : *small laugh* Sorry i can't help it. Anyways I'm gonna bring my sons too, that's okay for you, right?

His friend : Well that's okay. But we only have one guest room with only one bed but I'm sure my daughters won't mind if your sons stay at their room.

Oscar : Okay cool! See you there, Platypus.

Oscar hangs up the phone before his friend can yell at him for calling him Platypus. He looked at the boys and said "He said yes but you boys have to stay at his daughter's room. Is that okay to you?" We nodded our heads and Oscar smiled before telling us to pack cause we are going today. We ran up stairs and enter each of our own rooms to pack. I'm so excited! Maybe there's a chance that i can see Blossom there. Well at least i hope i can see her again and hopefully she won't attack me if we do met each other. After we packed our bags, we ran down stairs and went to the garage and saw our dad turning on his car. We put our bags at the back of the car and me and my brothers seat on the back seat. I looked at the window and smiled thinking what will happen if we can actually see the PPG again. The gate opened and the car left the mansion, leaving the maids, the butlers, and the security in charge. It was a 3 hours drive and i can't stop thinking about how will Blossom and her sisters will look like. I bet Blossom changed a lot in a good way and she will look absolutely stunning. i keep spacing out for the whole ride until i saw the Townsville's welcome sign few meters ahead. Townsville, we are coming back...

THE SECOND CHAPTER IS HERE! and my fingers are dying from typing it ;-; Anyways now i'm gonna take a long nice bath or I'll be stink like a fish. So that's all for today's update. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me to never miss another update to any of my books.

CYA LATER! ARIA IS OUT! NYAAAAAAAA!