Reunion of the Rivals (Chapter 3)

Blossom's POV

Hello reader! my name is Blossom Cherry Utonium and you know me as the Pink Puff. Right now i'm with my sisters in the living room. I'm reading my book, Buttercup is playing games on her laptop and Bubbles is sketching or drawing. We were minding our own things until Professor entered the room.

Prof. U : Hey girls! Just to let you know that my childhood friend is coming with his sons and they will stay with us for a few weeks. I hope you don't mind if his sons stay in you rooms cause we don't have any other choice.

Blossom : As long as they don't bother us, it will be fine. Right, girls?

BC and Bubs : mhm/yup!

Prof. U : Thanks girls. Now you can go back to what were you doing.

Professor left the living room and went to the guest room to clean up some stuffs while we just continue what we were doing. I'm reading my favorite book and it's about rivals that fell in love but their parents won't allow them be together. Talking about the "rivals", i still wonder where could the Rowdy Ruffs Boys be? It's been 10 years since i last saw them.

Third person's POV

While the girls doing their own things, the bell rang and the professor went to the front door. The puffs stop what they were doing and went to the front door and stand 5 meters behind the Professor. When the professor opened the door, he saw Oscar, his childhood friend. Without thinking, they hugged each other and say how much they miss each other. The professor didn't notice the ruffs cause he is too happy to see his childhood friend. Professor lead Oscar to the guest room while leaving the front door open. The ruffs just entered and meet face to face with the puffs. All six of them are eye widened as they're staring at each other's counterpart. "YOU!!!" All six of them yelled at the same time while pointing at their own counterpart.

Blossom's POV

IS THAT BRICK?!?!? HE IS PROFESSOR'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S SON?!?!? HOW?!?!? But forget about that. What if he causes trouble?!?! I better keep an eye on them... But gotta be honest, Brick look so mature and.... handsome. His ruby red eyes, his beautiful long fiery red hair in a low ponytail, his muscular body that i bet any boy is dying to have it, and- wait WHAT?!?!? WHAT AM I THINKING??!? I blushed a little cause of my thoughts about him. I hope he didn't notice. I felt something hugging my right arm and it was Bubbles. I think she's scared, probably because of Boomer. I also saw Buttercup getting closer to me and i can tell she is a little pissed. I glare at Brick to wait for him to say something.

Buttercup's POV

HOW ON EARTH ARE THESE BASTARDS BECOME PROFESSOR'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S SONS?!?!? I glared at Butch to kinda scare him but it made him smirk. I would KILL myself if i say this but DAMN he looks hot. Yup...... i said it...... He wears a dark green sleeveless shirt that makes his muscular arms visible. Even if i said that, doesn't mean i won't kick their ass when they do anything evil. I moved closer to Blossom cause i saw Bubbles is scared and i'm a little pissed of what the hell is going on.

Bubbles' POV

T-THAT'S BOOMER! OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR A WHILE! He still looks adorable as before, if i gotta be honest. But when we were young, he was so mean to me. He called my crybaby and always punch me in the face. I got scared so i hugged Blossom's right arm and i think he noticed that I'm scared. Buttercup also moved a little closer to Blossom. I kept staring at Boomer and he keep staring at me.

Boomer's POV

I finally see Bubbles after all these years! I'm so happy that i able to stay with her for few weeks! She also changed a lot! Her pig tails only reaches her chin before and now it reaches her waist, her baby blue eyes are still as beautiful as before. I saw how scared she is cause she hugged Blossom's right arm. It's true that i was mean to her when we were young but that was the past! I hope she can forgive me for what I've done...