Part 11

The evening and the date had been perfect up to this point and now Juice was anxiously waiting and anticipating where the evening could go from here. He hadn't expected anything really. It was their first date and they were really still getting to know each other. But if she wanted him, he wouldn't turn her down.

He stood outside the restaurant, smoking a cigarette and waiting for Peyton to come out from the washroom. He smiled to himself. There was just something about this girl, that he had never seen or found in anyone else. She was beautiful, happy, sexy, seductive and he was pretty sure that she knew it, but she was pretty good at downplaying it.

He threw his cigarette on the ground when he saw Peyton walk out of the restaurant. He held his arms open and she snuggled right into him. 

"Hey beautiful," he whispered into her hair. She looked up at him and smiled. 

"Hey you," she said back, "I had such a great evening Juice. I hope we can do this again." 

He turned so he was facing her and leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, "There is no question that I want to see you again." 

She wrapped her arms around his neck. She was so close to him, every single nerve ending in his body was on fire. He never wanted to let her go.

"What are you thinking?" she asked him quietly and shyly. "I was thinking that I want to do this," he replied before leaning in and kissing her.

He pulled her against him and wrapped his arms around her waist as he deepened the kiss. She moaned into his mouth as she let him caress her tongue with his. My god, he thought, this girl is amazing. He ran his hands through her hair and groaned as she pressed her pelvis against him. 

"Oh Jesus Peyton," he moaned before moving his lips down to her neck. He pushed her hair out of the way and slowly moved his mouth over her hot skin. He ran his hands over her arms as he did this and smiled slightly at her reaction. He loved how she reacted to him, to his touch and his actions.

"Take me home," she whispered against his mouth. He pulled away and looked down at her. 

"Really?" he asked, almost a little too excited. 

She giggled and kissed his lips quickly before walking towards his bike. 

"Yes, really," she replied, turning around and walking backwards and giving him a little smirk. He ran up to her and pulled her into his arms, wrapping them around her waist and kissing her so passionately, it made his head spin. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes, "This could be the start of something beautiful."

Present

There was a loud knock on the door to their hotel room, which startled Juice out of his perfect little slumber. He had broken into a cold sweat and his heart sank when he realized that he was just dreaming about their first date. 

"What the hell man?" Tig said as he walked to the door, "Someone is a little on edge." 

"Shut up man," Juice replied, running his hand through his hair. When this was over he would make sure to get Gemma to shave his head again. He wasn't used to having a full head of hair.

"Holy shit man," Tig exclaimed, "It's fucking good to see you guys!" 

Tig and Jax hugged each other and Tig hugged the rest of the guys as they all piled into the hotel room. 

"How you holding up?" Jax asked Juice after a quick hug. 

"I'm worried," Juice replied, "Justin will kill her if we don't get to them soon."