Part 35

As her and her dad slowly started to make their way down the aisle, all she could see was Juice. His hands were crossed in front of him and he was smiling as he watched her move towards him. The closer she got, the more excited she felt and she could barely contain her happiness. Juice was the only one she could see in that moment and she couldn't wait to be his once again.

"You ok sweetheart?" her dad whispered to her as they hit the middle point of the aisle. 

"Couldn't be better daddy," she whispered back, smiling at him, "This is the moment I have been waiting for." 

"We all have," he replied, glancing over at her, "He was the only one for you and I'm glad to be giving you away to him again." 

They stopped right before the alter and she turned to face her dad and he turned to her. 

"I love you daddy," she whispered as a single tear fell down her cheek. 

"I love you too Peyton," he replied. They smiled at each other and then faced the wedding party and the Reverend.

"Who gives this bride to her groom?" the Reverend asked. 

"I do," Dave replied as Juice stepped out and reached for Peyton's hand. 

Dave nodded at Juice with tears in his eyes and smiled at him. 

"Take good care of my baby girl Juice," Dave said. 

"I will sir," Juice replied with a nod of his head. 

Peyton smiled one last time at her dad before she turned to Juice. Her heart was pounding and she wanted to kiss him right then and there, but that was against the rules. 

"Now if you two would please join hands," the Reverend said, interrupting the moment. 

Tara quickly stepped away from the alter to hand Sierra to Gemma and then she took Peyton's bouquet from her. Peyton turned back to Juice and mouthed 'I love you'. He grinned and mouthed it back and added 'more than you know'.

"Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever," began the Reverend, "All of us here today have our own love stories. Some are short, others long. Some are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part. There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing — and others that are exciting and full of adventure. Juice and Peyton have had their fair share of ups and downs, but exciting and adventurous none the less. And that brings them here. A time to pause, look back, and smile at all the moments that brought them here. And a time to look ahead at all the moments that are still to come." 

Peyton squeezed Juice's hands and smiled at him in excitement. He smiled back at her and winked. Peyton felt her heart soar.

"Juan Carlos Ortiz, do you take Peyton Marie Berkley to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the Reverend asked, looking at Juice. 

"I do," Juice replied with a big smile on his face. "Peyton Marie Berkley, do you take Juan Carlos Ortiz to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the Reverend asked, looking over at Peyton with a small smile. 

"I do," Peyton replied, her voice cracking slightly. Juice squeezed her hands and they smiled at each other.

"Now, Juan and Peyton have written their own vows which they would like to share with all of you," the Reverend replied, "Jax, do you have the ring?" 

Jax nodded his head and handed the ring over to Juice. Juice took it in his hand and took a deep breath. 

"I decided not to write anything down because I figured I knew exactly what I wanted to say to you," Juice said as loud as he could without letting his emotions get out of control, "But in this moment, right here in front of everyone, that has proven to be a mistake."