Day off

*two days later*
9 AM
Liv and Dante were sleeping cuddled in his couch until Dante felt something wet in his hand.
- Dante: Ugh, what the... - he looked down to see Shrek trying to climb up the couch - what do you want buddy?
Shrek barked.
- Dante: Shh! You're going to wake Liv up! What do you want?
Shrek speeded off to the kitchen and ran back with his food bowl in his mouth
- Dante: The one thing you know how to do. I really have to teach you some tricks. You're hungry then. Give me a minute I got to take a crap.
Dante went in and out of the bathroom but when he came back to the living room Shrek was nowhere to be seen.
- Dante: *whispering* Shrek where are you?
- Liv: *half asleep* ugh what's happening....
Shrek had gotten tired of asking Dante for food and went to Liv.
- Dante: Oh fuck....
- Liv: Hi Shreky! How's the world's cutest dog? - she started petting the Chow puppy. - what do you want huh? What do you want? - she asked in a childish tone. The dog ran out of her arms and went back to her with the bowl in his mouth and sat at the feet of the couch
- Liv: You hungry? Babe look at this he's adorable!
- Dante: That's how I get waken up most days. Who needs an alarm when you got a dog? - he asked while he filled up the bowl and Shrek started eating.
- Liv: *giggles* I wouldn't mind getting woken up like that every day....
- Dante: Oh I don't. It's the crap smell that does that job most of the time
- Liv: *chuckles* okay I take that back. We have the day off today, do you have anything thought for today?
- Dante: I'm actually going to be a good boyfriend for once and accept whatever you want to do.
- Liv: You ain't joking?
- Dante: Nope, I'm dead serious. What do you want to do?
- Liv: Mall! Mall! Mall! Mall!
- Dante: *chuckles* then mall it is.
- Liv: Yaay thank you! - she gave him a short but intense kiss in the lips. - she then went to take a shower.
*20 minutes later*
- Liv: Oh that smells nice! - she said just as she came out of the bathroom
- Dante: Fuck!
- Liv: What's wrong?
- Dante: Wanted it to be a surprise - he pouted
- Liv: *giggles* owww how sweet! Thanks babe. What is it? - she jumped on his back and kissed him in the neck.
- Dante: Well I just hope you like pancakes.
- Liv: Uhhh nice! I love you - she kissed him in the cheek and sat at the dinning table with a fork and knife in hand.
- Dante: Tada! Enjoy. - He served the pancakes with melted butter and cherry topping.

- Liv: This is awesome! - Dante: And you haven't seen the best yet

- Dante: And you haven't seen the best yet. - he passed a big cup of hot milk with a chocolate bar alongside and a spoon.

 - he passed a big cup of hot milk with a chocolate bar alongside and a spoon