Epilogue

And so the group returned back to their original lives. Prof Rowan now continuing his research about Pokemon with Ethan now helping him. The Alpha, Beta, and Omega are finally in peace in Rowan's lab. "My research shows that all the Shadow Pokemon had vanished!" Prof. Rowan said in cheer. "Really?!" Ethan exclaimed in amazement.

On the other hand, Red followed the footsteps of Ash and he decided to come along with his new journeys. Red was still feeling lost, but now he knows the right thing to do to fulfill his battling goals. "The evil is sometimes never to trust." Red said while looking at the sky with Ash beside him, they were walking down a road.

Meanwhile, Blake has returned to his region and planned to build a new boat, this time it's smaller and easier to carry compared to his previous, luxurious Yacht. "You have to do this part and this part." Said by Blake while pointing at the blueprint he's holding before his group of Timburr nodded and started working on his new boat.

Sadly, on the other hand, Darkrai left his trainer Blake to seek an answer about his unanswered question back in Mt. Coronet. "I have a feeling it isn't done yet." Darkrai said while looking at the sky while standing on a branch of a tree with his sword resting beside him.

On the good side, Lucario trains and looks forward to the battle with Dialga and Palkia. "The mess isn't done yet, the two remains." Lucario stated while popping his joints before fighting a dummy.

Ash finally can return to his home in Kalos region, he returned with Red and his mean Pikachu. They were walking down the road to his house when Serena came running towards Ash. "Ash!" Serena called his name before hugging him. "I missed you, but only as a bestfriend." Serena said before pulling away.

Ash paused for a second, looking at Serena as if disappointed. "You got yourself injured back then, and I'm not gonna let that happen again." Ash stated before doing a cool stance with his fist up in the air, Serena giggles. "You silly! Let's go! I made you Dinner for the night!" Serena said before running back to Ash's house.

Red then patted Ash on his shoulder. "Did she stay at your house while you were gone?" Red asked in curiosity. "I guess so, she housekept my home while I was gone." Ash said while scratching his head. "Well let's go, we got a dinner prepared for us." Red said and Ash nodded before they returned back to Ash's house. Everyone lived peacefully again.

Meanwhile at the Birth Island, the tides of the sea grew more ferocious as if a storm was about to come. Clouds began to form and sky quickly became angry. "We'll give them a week to relax and prepare before we make our move." Deoxys said before raising his arms at the sky followed by a thunder at the distance. "Chaos awaits." Said by Deoxys.

Meanwhile at Newmoon island, Shadow Lucario placed the Egg in the middle before he vanished. "Poor Shadow Lucario." Dialga said in grief. "Don't worry pal, we'll bring him back after this Egg hatches." Palkia stated while Dialga was looking down. "Fear awaits." Said by Dialga. "Vengeance awaits." Said by Palkia.

Meanwhile, in a void, a photo can be seen holding by Regigigas. On the photo can be seen the 5 acolytes and Giratina himself. The acolytes were: A Darkrai, Palkia, Dialgia, Regigigas, and Deoxys. "Don't worry Master, the plan is just about to start." Regigigas said before giggling and laughing loudly. A voice of Giratina spoke, "Very well, I now give you the permission to begin the plan." Giratina stated.

The camera angles at his back, moving away from him while showing the void surrounding him as he laughs louder and louder. The camera then cuts to void as the laughter of Regigigas slowly began to fade. "Evil awaits." Said by Regigigas.

-End-

Closing