¦01¦

"Ya! Park Sooyoung! Go to your room! Why are you being so rude to your sister?" Dad shouted.

"Why is it always my fault? I didn't even do anyth-" I answered back but my mom didn't let me finish.

"Are you talking back now?" Mom shouted.

I tried my hardest not to cry and turned my back and slammed the door. I got on the car and Mr. Choi asked where I wanted to go.

"Mr. Choi-" my voice shaked and he started driving.

"Sooyoung, why are you sad? You didn't do anything so why are you upset?" Mr. Choi asked. He's been our driver since I was little.

"If you want to cry, you can. Don't act all tough, I know your heart hurts." he added.

I wanted to cry but no tears were falling.

Weekend passed and it was Monday, I have to go to school. It was 6:00 am, I went down to grab a quick breakfast before my parents and Irene wakes up.

"Miss Sooyoung, shouldn't you have a heavier breakfast than just toast?" our house helper asked.

"I can eat at school, Mrs. Oh! Thank you!" I gave her a hug.

"At least have breakfast with your family, you always leave so early. Your class starts at 8 am, you don't taste the food I make anymore." she gave me a sad face.

"You know I don't feel comfortable being with them anymore, right?" I gave Mrs. Oh a smile and left.

Mr. Choi drove me to school. After dropping me off, he handed me a bag.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You don't eat breakfast at home, you have a weak immune system. I'm going! Have a great day!" Mr. Choi replied and left.

I went to the field and sat on the bench. I opened the bag Mr. Choi gave. It had fruits, soup, gimbab, a water bottle and vitamins.

"Ey, Mr. Choi-" I muttered and started eating.

It was 7:10 am, a voice called my name.

"Joy-ah!" Eunwoo came running towards me.

I waved my hand and he hugged me.

"Did you leave too early again? Get enough sleep, please." He rolled his eyes.

"Eunwoo-ya!" I smiled.

"What?" he asked.

"Eunwoo-ya." I repeated.

"Ah why!?"

"Eunwoo-ya?" I said and this time he hugged me.

"Why?" he asked again.

"I'm just making sure you're really here with me." my voice was shaking.

"I'm here. Always. I won't leave. Don't worry." he hugged me tighter.

"Thank you." I hugged him back.

Eunwoo has been my best friend since when we were born. His real name is Lee Dongmin, while I am Park Sooyoung. We gave each other a name that only him and I can use. He gave me Joy and I gave him Eunwoo. We have been using that name since we were 5.