¦10¦

Weekend passed and I'm back in Seoul. I had a great time with my grandfather during the weekend.

"Good day, Miss Sooyoung!" Mrs. Oh greeted and I did the same then went inside the house.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to Busan?" my father walked towards me.

"Is my granddaughter forbidden to pay me a visit?" my grandfather walked in.

"A-ah father, t-that's not what I meant." my father looked shocked and I laughed under my breath when I saw his face.

"The weekend wasn't enough, I'm going to stay here for now and spend time with my dearest Sooyoung. I'm welcome, aren't I? After all this is still my house." my grandfather replied.

"Y-yes, of course father."

A week passed, I am getting my books for my next class here in my locker.

"Holy smokes!" I jumped out of surprise.

"May I help you?" I asked to this guy who looks familiar.

"Kim Taehyung." he extended his arm.

"Ah, at the weird guy. I remember. Nice to meet you." I reached out to shake his hand.

"Help me."

"Help you with what?" I asked.

"Studying. It's hard to follow with all my schedules plus school." He continued.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not a tutor. Go get help from your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Ugh? Irene? She's head over heels for you."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Well, none of my business so step aside now, I'm going to be late for class." I closed my locker and walked away.

After class, I went to Sungjae's classroom.

"Sungjae?" I asked Ilhoon.

"You're the girlfriend, how would I know."

"Are you taking penis enlargement pills? Because it seems to be working." I raised my eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"Because you're twice the dick you were yesterday. Now, tell me where he is."

"You've changed a lot, we were good friends a month ago."

"Insignificant lying piece of shit. I don't consider traitors as friends. In a blink of an eye, I could make you and your whole family beg on your knees. Watch out." I laughed under my breath and left.

I went to the rooftop and found Sungjae there. He was hugging that girl, she was crying.

"Why is she even crying? Did karma pay her a visit already?" I mumbled

"Ah! The weather is so nice today!" I shouted.

"Sooyoung-ah." Sungjae stood up.

"Oh, why are you together?" I acted innocent.

"I w-will expla-"

"Oh, why are you crying? Is there anything wrong?" I interrupted Sungjae and walked towards Sohyun.

"A-ah, I should get goin-"

"No, tell me. Maybe I can help?"

This girl looked at me and Sungjae then spoke.

"I got removed in the scholars list. I don't know how I'd pay my tuition fee. I also got kicked out of the dorm, I have nowhere to go, Eonni." she cried.

The audacity of this slut. I'm going to play with you then throw you away in the trash where you and this asshole belongs.

"Oh no! Graduation is only a month away though. I'd try to help." I faked a smile.

"Thank you, Eonni!" she was going in for a hug but I stood up.

"Yook Sungjae, let's go." I smiled.

We drove to the mall and ate. Then we roamed around and got inside a jewelry shop.

"Wah! So pretty!" I tried on some rings.

"You're right." Sungjae smiled but it felt so not genuine.

"Are you going to buy me one soon?" I asked.

"O-oh?" he asked as his mind is flying somewhere else.

"Are you going to buy me one? Soon?" I asked again.

"A-ah, o-of course. Soon." he faked a smile and it didn't hurt me one bit. Despite the fact that I was angry, I smiled back and we left the store.