ix. Cloud Nine

nine cloud nine

nine cloud nine

Monday, November 1st, 1993 Gryffindor Common Room

Gryffindor Common Room.

FUCK SIRIUS BLACK.

All because of his little dramatic stunt yesterday we ( the undeserving of trauma gryffindors ) have been cursed with trauma.

What is this trauma? You may ask.

SIR CADAGON, the new paining thats guarding the Gryffindor common room.

That fucking IDIOT has already changed the password twice, from one hard to remember word to another hard to remember word. TWAT.

And he constantly goes on and on and on about how brave he was and even tries to challenge us to duels and all sorts of weird shit, Fred and George took him up on this offer and he ran away. what a scaredy cat.

When I become a painting at hogwarts ( which is my life goal. You can't deny that it'd be so cool though ?!?!?!? ) I will not hesitate to fight him. Numerous times.

Just want the fat lady and her singing back.

Wednesday, November 3rd, 1993
Transfiguration Classroom.

Downside of having 5 quidditch obsessed friends : they don't shut up about the upcoming match and their tactics.

🍒🏁 🦋

Thursday, November 4th, 1993
Gryffindor Girls Dormitory

Apparently the match is now Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor due to "medical grounds" load of bollocks. im currently having to put up with Alicia ranting about it. Yay?

They've been training a lot recently ( almost nightly ) I just pray that we win. the sadness of Fred, George, Angelina and Alicia would be too much to deal with.

Fuck it, me and Carla are going to study for this Divination test we've got coming up. oh. now Fred's joining us. GREAT.

🍒🏁 🦋