Tᖇᑌᗴ ᒍᑌᔕTIᑕᗴ

Touya has been tracking this guy for weeks. Every day he took a different route home as if he was always paranoid. Touya has managed to figure out his schedule to a t. Since today was Thursday his schedule went as followed.

10am : go to bar
3pm : leave bar
3:30pm : rob innocent family
5pm : come home
5pm- 7pm : get even more wasted
7pm - 10pm : go rob another family
11:30pm : drink
12am : beat son and teenage daughter

Touya needed to bring this guy down. The son was only 6. The same age as Touya's youngest brother. He shook the thoughts from his head. He couldn't afford to get distracted. He needed to get the daughter and son out of that house.

Touya stayed crouched behind the corner until he saw the drunk red haired man stumble to the front door. He heard the clacking of the metal keys followed by curses. Once the door was finally opened Touya took his chance. He attached a door stopper so small it was invisible to the naked eye (Touya has special glasses. he wasn't in the support course for nothing) and made sure the door was still open. His plan was to wait until 11:45. The bastard would be too drunk to fight back against him and the family wouldn't have been beaten yet. Touya was an organized person compared to some of the other vigilantes in the area. Nobody had any idea what he looked like and much less a name. Other vigilantes had at least one or two personal facts known by police. I mean, the police didn't even know Touya's gender.

At every scene Touya left three things.

1.) A very beaten and bloodied abuser
2.) A note explaining the crimes the person committed and how the system failed
3.) His signature

Now, his signature was just his vigilante name. He wasn't that stupid. On every note left (or tattooed on a few particularly bad peoples forehead) was signed:

Tᖇᑌᗴ ᒍᑌᔕTIᑕᗴ

Not very fancy but it got the point across. The bastards lucky enough to get that tattooed on their foreheads were almost always beaten in prison. Especially by caught vigilantes. People were big fans of Touya's work. He got a decent amount of media coverage for every "victim" he had. He also got attention for all the families he saved. Children, wives, sons, daughters, husbands (cause woman can be abusive too), and so many more. Over 75 children credited their success to him. He always showed his face to the kids. It made them more comfortable. It went unsaid that you can never talk about the appearance of the vigilante. Every kid knew it. Saving kids made Touya happy to see that he saved others but so sad to know the people he wanted to save the most were out of his reach. Touya shook all of his thoughts out of his head once he saw the time.

11:44

He took a deep breath and put his mask over his face. Once he knew none of his face was shown, he slips though the open door. Picking up his door stopper as he did. As soon as Touya entered the house he could smell the booze. He had to stop himself from gagging. The TV was blaring with some sports channel Touya didn't both to listen too. The hallway was covered in dirt and trash.

Touya made his way silently down the hall and got to the opening for the living room. Beer bottles littered the floor and even more garbage was thrown about.

"You useless bitch! How dare you?!"

"Please stop!" A girl wails. "Don't hurt him!"

"I'll do whatever I want!"

Touya took out his stun gun and carefully took his aim. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a battered blue haired woman. It looked like she was standing in front of something. Like she was trying to protect something. Or someone.

Touya stayed hidden and his finger tightened on the stun guns triggers. As soon as he pulled it and watched the man stop moving, he got up from his hiding place.