Sixty Six

Ambers POV

I open the top door quietly just in case Harry is already asleep but he isn't. All I can see is his bare chest as he sits up against the head board looking at the door. His eyes are soft but hard at the same time and his arms are crossed across his chest as I shut the door behind me and make my way into the bedroom.

"Get comfortable" he says softly and I nod my head silently automatically pulling the zipper of my jeans down and taking them off. I take my bra off from underneath my shirt and lay it on top of my jeans on the floor before crawling into the empty side of the bed.

Harry sighs loudly as I sit cross legged on the side of the bed facing him, my hands in my lap patiently waiting for what he wants to say.

And I'm going to let him talk first. What he said earlier is right, lately I have been the only one trying to run our relationship. But not in the way we both want it, I have been running it the way I want to see it in my head and it's hurting him. I am dictating everything in the relationship and although he is just now speaking up on his part, I feel that if I continue to do it even more then he will be so fed up with me that he will be done.

"I love you" he says softly causing me to smile softly

"I love you too"

"Then why would you tell me to go to London? Why tell me we aren't in a relationship when you know good and well how much you mean to me." He says softly with a hurtful look in his eyes that is breaking my heart even more.

"I want you to be happy" I answered simply and he sighs dramatically

"And you don't think I'm happy with you?"

"No, I do. I just don't want you to regret anything that has happened between us. I mean if I beg you to not go back to London in order to stay with me, then I'm afraid that a few years down the road you will end up regretting not taking the opportunity to go back home. And then you will ultimately regret even loving me because I was the one who asked you to stay." I say softly with a choked up tone

"Baby" he says to get my attention but I just stare down at my hands and continue my speech while he lets me.

"I know I've been a pain in the ass with the whole break thing and us taking time apart, but I want to be with you too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I love you so damn much." I say while glancing up at him once his touch is registered on the skin of my knee.

"I understand the idea behind the break, darling. I really do. But you didn't even let me talk to you about ways we could work around it. You decided the whole thing on your own, and every move in our relationship you have decided. A partnership in life whether that be a relationship or marriage has to revolve around communication and compromise" He explains with big eyes and I nod.

"I'm sorry" I say

"Don't be sorry, my love. I know you are just trying to do what you think is best to help us last." He says while rubbing my knee softly back and forth with his thumb.

"Then, no. I don't want you to go to London unless I'm coming with you." I say and his eyes widen at my words.

"You'd come to London with me?" He asks out breathily, shocked by my words.

"Of course, handsome. If you move away then so do I. I can't be without you for very much longer." I say and he chuckles.

"We still have till the wedding to officially decide anything, but I don't think it will happen. I can run the second branch in London from right here. With the occasional flight to check up on things, but I don't see myself moving back home." He says and I sigh nodding my head in understanding.