Forty Two

Ambers POV

I know when I wake up in the mornings whether or not I slept good automatically. From the very first instant I open my eyes I can tell.

If I slept good my body is warm, my eyes don't feel heavy when I open them, and my mind feels light and refreshed.

Today is one of those mornings.

I opened my eyes to see a little bit of light shining through the cracked curtains and I instantly smiled. I feel the warmth of my handsome man before I even dare to look in his direction.

I snuggle closer into his chest before lazily stretching my head upwards to see his face. He is sleeping peacefully on his back with his lips open just a little bit to let the air flow in and out of his body.

His right arm is wrapped protectively and lovingly around my waist while the other rests across his stomach. Even in his sleeping state I can't help but stare at him.

He's beautiful.

If he wasn't a CEO of his own company he could of definitely been famous. Maybe an actor, or model? I smile lightly at the thought of him modeling for some top clothing companies like Gucci. He would have been wonderful at it.

He just has this confidence and charisma about him that is so intriguing and inviting all at the same time. When you talk to him you feel like he's someone you've known all you life and he makes you feel as if you are the only person in the world.

I am certainly positive that a camera could have capture his beauty perfectly. He could have been well know and loved by millions.

I kiss his chest lightly before deciding to wake him up. Even though we've only been asleep for the night, I miss him.

I give him small kisses up his chest and up to his neck. Lightly sucking on the skin there before making my way to his ear.

I kiss the skin below it softly before tugging on his earlobe with my teeth.

"Baby" I whisper in his ear while continuing to pepper kisses to any skin that I can reach.

"Wake up, handsome man."

He moves lightly but doesn't fully awaken so I continue to try even harder.

By now I'm sitting on my knees next to his sleeping body so that I can lay over him and reach areas of his smooth skin with my lips.

"Harry, wake up for me." I whisper out and I see him slowly start to wake up. He grunts out a little breath before turning his neck to the side to give me more access to the skin there for my kisses.

"Mmm" he hums as I suck on the skin.

"Missed my baby." I say against his skin before kissing my way up to his cheek.

When I reach the skin I feel it slightly pull up into a smile making me back my head away in order to see it. The smile is more of a soft smirk but it still makes my stomach erupt in butterflies.

I know he's fully awake now but he's just playing with me by refusing to open his eyes. I smirk lightly as I start to place kisses all over his face, but avoiding the place him and I both want the most.

"My handsome man." I hum against his skin causing his arm to tighten around my waist. "Open those gorgeous eyes for me, baby?"

I place a kiss to the corner of his eye seeing it suddenly fly open. He peeks out at me with one eye open and I giggle. Swiftly I lean over and peck the other one and it too opens.

Now with both of his eyes open and trained on me I can't help but sigh and blush all at the same time.

His eyes hold a sleepy light in them that makes me swoon and melt at the sight. I want to curl up next to him and lay beside him forever. Harry has always had the prettiest eyes but now that we have come so far in our relationship it seems that they always spark a little bit more whenever we are near each other.