Fifty Three

Harry's POV

I love London. I mean sure currently my home in America is nice, but it doesn't even compete with what's in London.

The only reason I promise to return back home is because of my friends and my girl. Amber is the only thing holding me back from returning back to my home country.

My home country.

Where I was born and raised. Where I grew into the man I am today. Where I faced hardships that impacted my life, but where I also faced some of the greatest moments. Where my family lives.

If I could bring Amber, Ryan, Katie, Devin, and Nick all to London permanently then I would in a heartbeat.

Nothing beats London's atmosphere. The people are kind and give you a friendly warm smile as you pass one another. The sky may be cloudy and rainy looking but it helps soothe the ache in my soul.

Amber would love London. I just know she would.

It's currently Thursday and the business of the past day with meetings has given me hardly anytime to talk to my sweet girl. We text as much as we can but I know that she's busy with Katie's dress and she knows I'm busy running a business .

I'm glad she adores me enough to not keep any secrets from me while I'm away. She texted me late Tuesday night to tell me she was meeting with Caleb for coffee.

And although the fact that she was meeting with her ex boyfriend made me absolutely livid, I told her to enjoy herself as long as she returned home to me.

She said she always would and my mind was at ease.

I love her.

I have never witnessed such strong feelings for some one in my life. I mean sure, I love my mom and sister. But nothing compares to what I feel for my darling.

Her smile makes my world so much brighter. Her laugh makes me feel carefree. Her eyes make me swoon. Her mouth makes my knees weak. Her moans make me rich hard. Her absence makes my heart ache. Her cries make my stomach clench.

Everything about her affects me in some type of way that I have never experienced before. I have never known what it feels like to want somebody with everything that you have. Mind, body, and soul.

I want to scream at the top of my lungs that I love her but I'm scared. I'm scared to admit my feelings to her because of everything we have yet to get through.

What if Tasha's baby really is mine, and everything that Amber and I have built up disappears? What if she leaves me for good when she finds out Another woman is having my baby?

Then what am I to do? Love someone I can't be with? Love someone who refuses to be with me?

I can't do that.

I can't declare my love for her until I know that our future together is certain. I can't risk telling her I love her only for her to leave me. The pain would be too much to bare.

Call me a coward but I'm just not ready to take that next step until I can see our future clearly.

But god do I love her. So fucking much.

I pray to whoever is above, that Amber is the one for me. I can see so many things with her in my future that it makes me excited. I want her to meet my family. And by how much I talk about her, my mom and sister can't wait to meet her either.

But once again my predicament with Tasha stops our progress and puts a halt in our plans for now.

Yesterday afternoon I met with my mom and sister for lunch and they were so excited to talk about Amber and the upcoming wedding.