Scene 1

Dave :Jenny!Look our new house is quite large.It is prettier and wider.
Jenny :Our last house was pretty small.But it is really the converse of that.
*Mrs.Brown was putting the table on its place.She smiled and said,*
Mrs.Brown :It's all because of your dad's promotion.Your dad has always been a hardworking man and I am sure that he will work even harder to solve our remaining economical problems.
Narrator :Mr.Brown called her to help him in lifting the sofa.She excused the children and went.
Jenny :You know when father was our age he didn't even owned a house...
Dave :Are you speaking truth!?
Jenny :Yes.Grandfather's economical position was very poor.A rich man took pity on them and them a room in his house.Then dad started a job and studied at the same time.And bought a little house,the one we lived in.
Dave :Hmmm...
Jenny :Let me tell you a secret!You promise that you won't tell anyone about it.
Dave :Yes yes sure!*He pulled out his little finger*Pinky promise!
Jenny :Well..Leave it.Never mind.....
Dave :Please tell me.Pretty please!!
Jenny :Then are you sure that you will not tell it to anyone?Can I trust you?
Dave(excitedly):Yes.You can I promise!Now tell me.
Jenny :I listened mom and dad talking that it was very expensive house and dad could not have bought it if the owner had not sold it to them on half price.
Dave :But...How...Why on half price?
Jenny :It was a house of a lord.I don't know the whole story but it a haunted house.It is a parlours house.It has been locked for some some years-almost 30 years.
Dave :Woww!I mean Noo!You are wrong.Dad can't buy a haunted house for us.We can't live at such perilous place.Its quite scary...
Jenny :Yes but you promised to not tell anyone!Remember?
Dave :Is the whole house...AHHHHHH!!!
Jenny :What's it?
Dave :I saw a spectre there!
Jenny :Oh just shut up!The whole house is not haunted,it is only one washroom.And...
Mrs.Brown :What are you both still doing here?C'mon let me show you your rooms.How do you find the new house my darlings?
Narrator :Dave was only 6 years old at the time.Dave opened his mouth to tell his mom what Jenny has told him.Jenny was 12 years old.She stared at Dave and then he got quiet.
Dave :It is really good,mom.
Jenny :Yes mom.It's a huge house.I had never thought of living in such an enormous building.
Mrs.Brown :Yes!My sweety you are right.Jenny,it's your room and Dave,the front one's yours.
Both :Okay mom.
*Both of them went to their rooms.Bit still Dave was very anxious to see that washroom.*