Scene 6

WITH GHOST HUNTER
Robert  :And from then onwards I was locked in that washroom.No one ever opened me.I died there shouting,hungry.I don't know where did my uncle go and what lie did he told the world about me and my father.Was he caught or not.I don't know.I have always wanted someone to open that washroom.So that I can escape and take revenge.But...but no one ever came.And now this boy opened me.But I can never forgive my uncle.I will take the revenge.Take me to the current Lord or I'll do it my way.
Ghost hunter  :Okay fine,we'll help you.
Narrator  :Ghost hunter and Mr.Brown went to present Lord.It was Kevin,the son of William.They told him about Robert and that he is very angry and will take the revenge.Kevin demanded to meet him.
Kevin was taken to Robert.
Robert  :What you and your father thought huh,that you will lock me in that washroom and kill my father and you will not be punished at all?I don't know that what kind of lies did your father told the world to justify his sinful act!But now I am here to avenge all those...
Kevin(ashamed)  :Wait,Robert!I was never informed about you.I was told that you were abducted and no one knew you are.My father said that he is searching for you.I missed you a lot.After all,you were my only cousin and we spent our childhood together.I am really sorry about what happened to you!I will do whatever you say to calm you.I apologise for my father's misdeed!You know how brutally he was killed!Forgive me and my parents as well!Please!
*He day on the knees and begged Robert for remission.*
Robert  :Uhh!What can I say further.You say it's not your fault but your parents ruined my life!
Ghost hunter  :My recommendation to you is that you should pardon him as pardoning others is divine.
Narrator  :At last,Robert agreed with ghost hunter and forgave Kevin.He thanked Robert and a big ceremony was held at church for the peace and composure of Robert's soul.After that,Dave was fully recovered.The marks on his body disappeared and Dave apologised for going in that washroom.And after that,the Brown family lived happy in that house.

Amina Shahzad