Scene 5

30 years back...
Mr.William(Robert's uncle)* to Mrs.William:I am tired of waiting for my turn,but what can I do?If I kill David(Robert's father),for people will vote for him after his father.Robert is involved in his every matter and David himself says that Robert should be in politics after him,so where am I?
Mrs.William  :You kill David according to our plan and we'll manage Robert later on.
*Robert's mother had died in childbirth.He had lived all his life with his father,uncle,kind and loving aunt as she seemed to be ,and his cousin(his uncle's son).
Mr.William  :Okay...
Suddenly Robert emerged from outside their room and shouted:
Robert  :You can't kill my father like that!I will never let you kill my father!!I am gonna tell my father and sue you!!Father!Father!!
David (from downstairs):Yes,my dear?
*Mrs.William pulled his arm and locked him in that washroom.Then as Mr.David came in to see Robert,William killed him by shooting bullets on him.Robert could hear the voice of guns but could do nothing.He was crying loudly from the washroom.Unfortunately,the place where they lived was bleak place.It was their personal home.The home that was assigned to Mr.David was a few kilometres away.He and Robert had come here to spend the weekend with his family who he thought was loving.*
Robert  :Let me see my dad for once!Please!Please let me!Okay I won't tell anyone!
*Mr.William ignored him and went.*
Kevin(William's son) :What happened dad?
Mr.William :Kevin!You come with me.Don't go there!
Kevin  :But I think I heard bullets being shot.
Mr.William  :Do as I say!