Scene 4

Mrs.Brown :Everyone come for dinner,it is ready.
*Mr.Brown and Jenny came but Dave did not.Mrs.Brown went to his room.*
Mrs.Brown :It's dinner time Dave,Come.
*Dave stared at her.He was looking upset.His mom tried to ask him the problem but he started shouting*
Dave :Get out of my room!Get lost!GO!!
*Mrs.Brown was surprised to hear this but she left and informed Mr.Brown about that.He got worried too.He went to Dave's room at night.Mr.Brown saw that Fave had strange wound like marks on his face.He was shocked but tried to keep a normal face and asked*
Mr.Brown :Dave,my dear!What happened?Did you get into a fight?Did someone bully you?
*Mr.Brown held his hand and saw that he had marks on his arms as well.He was getting desperate to ask how he got those marks but Dave's silence was making him even more worried.*
Mr.Brown :At least,tell me.I am your father but don't forget your best friend also.So please tell me.
Narrator :The word 'father' invigorated the spectre.The spirit in Dave's body started crying loudly which showed that Dave was crying.His father tried to manage and asked him what happened but it was in vain.Dave was crying loudly.The whole family clustered.His dad immediately contacted his friend psychologist.When his friend was examining Dave,he was acting eerie.He punched the table and then he hit his head in the table again and again.Mr.Brown and his friend tried to control him but they couldn't.At the end,the psychologic told his father that it was not possible for him to control Dave.Psychologist suggested Mr.Brown to give him a tranquilliser for now and to sort out the matter tomorrow in the morning.Mrs.Brown tried her best to find another solution but it was the only choice.Desperately,they gave tranquilliser to him and he was unconscious after almost 50 minutes.They laid him in his bed and psychiatrist went home.
Dave's parents couldn't sleep whole night.At late night when Mr.Brown was thinking that what had happened to his dear son,he remembered the warning of the last owner of this house.
Owner :There is a washroom in your house which is locked.No one has ever opened it.It is said that there is a spirit in that washroom so never do the mistake of going there.
Narrator :Mr.Brown suddenly got up and ran towards that washroom.But the door was opened.He was strained to see this.He ran to Jenny to ask if she knew something.She also didn't know either.She didn't know that Dave had broken her promise.Although she doubted it but still kept quiet.She herself was scared to even think that.
Jenny :What if Dave would have gone to that washroom?
*Mrs.Brown was sobbing and Mr.Brown was extremely worried.Jenny came to her parents.*
Jenny  :Mom,dad!I wanna tell you something.
Mr.Brown  :Yes Jenny?
Jenny  :Actually...I...I...I...
Mrs.Brown  :Speak up.Please tell us something if you about what happened to Dave.
Jenny  :I heard you both talking about this house and the washroom which was locked.I told this t Dave.It is actually my fault that he opened that washroom and...
*She started crying with guilt and about the fate of her brother.Instead of scolding her,her parents consoled her.They took Dave to a ghost hunter the next day.He knocked him unconscious on a bed.Then he closed him eyes and after doing some treatment using oija board,he was able to make the spirit come out of his body.The spirit was crying and yelling.
Spectre  :Leave me!!
Ghost hunter  :Who are you?Tell me!!
Spectre  :My name is Robert.I am the son of a Lord.Where is my father?I said where is my father?
Ghost hunter  :What happened?I am not your enemy but your friend.Come on,tell me.
Robert   :One day...