02

I was walking home from work heading to Jimin's house. We've lived together since Jungkook cheated on me with that bitch Lisa. I feel like someone id following me and so I look back and I see Jungkook with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and turn around continuing walking. I felt a hand turn me around and I know that it was Jungkook.

" What do you want?" I ask him.

" Simple. I want you."

" Not gonna happen after you cheated on me with Lisa."

" Oh but sweetie. I'll give you two options. 1: accept me back and be my boyfriend again, or 2: I take you and force you to take me back. You choose."

I scoff at his offer.

" That's a wonderful offer that I'll just accept it and go on both my day like you did nothing to me. Now go back into the cave that you came from cause I have to get home to help Jimin make dinner." I say then turn around and continue walking.

" You made your choice then." I heard him say then I put my hand up flipping him off.

I heard him kinda run up behind me then I felt a cloth being put up to my mouth.

I start fighting back but he was just too strong for me. I started to feel tired and eventually it took me over and my eyes closed then I blacked out.

Time skip when Taehyung wakes up~~~

I wake up and I see Jungkook standing near a window and with a smile on his face.

" I told you that you made your choice." he said and I lean my head back pulling at my hands that were tied to the chair.

" Let me the fuck go!"

" You wouldn't be here if you just accepted me back."

" Look, if you want me to accept you back, then let me go and then 'maybe' I'll accept you then. But even then, there's just that small chance."

" You should watch your mouth. As far as I know and now I'm the one who has the upper hand and in control right now."

" Two words : Fuck. You."

" Well that's what I'm going to have to do to show you who you belong to."

" What do you- mhhm!" I was cut off when Jungkook roughly kissed me.

I try to break apart from him but it was inevidable. He breaks apart and I feel him untying my hands and before I could try and hit him, I was thrown over him shoulder. I start hitting his back and it was for no use. " Let me go!!!" I yell still hitting his back. I was thrown onto a bed and was pinned down. He started unbuttoning my shirt and then got up and went to a closet. I get up and try to open the door but I couldn't get it in time. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back to the bed. " No!! Please Jungkook!!" I say and I was being handcuffed to the bed. He finished handcuffing my hand he want to my pants and unbuttoned them. " WHY JUNGKOOK!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

" Because I told you before that it was a misunderstanding when you saw me with Lisa! "

" How the fuck is that suppose to be a misunderstanding! You were having sex with her!"

" She said that she would leak pictures of us having sex if I didn't want you to be embaressed or be picked on because of it!"

" You could have just told me before you did that! I would have said that you were doing the right thing in the long-run! Now please don't do this!"

" It's too late for that."

He said than didn't hesitate to pull down my pants and underwear. He started taking off his own cloths. I try and close my legs but he pulled them apart and pulled me closer to him.