03

I was woken up by Jungkook and I ended up laying down on the couch part of the limo.
"We're here now get up so you can see Jimin."
" Please don't hurt him." I try tell him looking up at him.
" like I said before, I, am not going to lay a finger on him. My men will if you don't do what I tell you. Now Get. Up."

I do as he says and follow him out of the door. I saw Jimin looking out the window and fear was in his eyes. I mouthed ' run' and shortly after he went somewhere and I couldn't see him through the window.
" Ya!! The kid in the house is running!" I heard a guard yell and I knew this wasn't going to end well. I panicked and run I front of Jungkook and look him dead in the eyes.
" What will I have to do for you to leave Jimin alone?!" I yell
" Two things. Don't yell at me and two, do as I say from now on and he'll be okay. We still need to explain things to him so he can't run for long." He said and I saw a smirk grow in his face. " Now just follow me inside and act like a good little boy." And then he walks in front of me again. I didn't want Jimin to get hurt so I followed behind him.

We walk inside and I see that they got Jimin and he's flailing around trying to get loos. I feel like crying but I don't have any more tears I shed.
" Put him down." Jungkook said and his men does as he says. Jimin falls to the ground but gets up and charges for Jungkook. Jungkook just stands there and let's Jimin run into him. Jimin fell backwards and I went o him when he fell.
" You know who I am I'm guessing, so let's keep this sim-" jungkook was cut off by Jimin screaming.
" Let Taehyung the fuck go!!"
" Ya see, I can't really do that because Taehyung over here signed a contract."
" he wouldn't. Would you?" Jimin said with worry and looked over at me.
" I-I did it so h-he wouldn't hu-hurt you and Eomma and Oppa."
" You're a psycho Jungkook!"
" I'm not I gave him a choice and he choose the bad one. I had to do this if I ever wanted to get him back. And as far as I know it, he was going to ask you out. I mean, like why would anyone ask out a weak ass little piece of shit like you!?" Jungkook said then I did something that I shouldn't have

.....

I kissed Jimin.