05

Taehyung got finished with his bath and he got out and walked out to see Jimin and Jin talking on the bed.

" Here. Someone brought these for you." Jimin said as he handed cloths to Taehyung.

" Why does he think that I'm a girl?" Taehyung scoffed out before going back into the bathroom and getting changed.

" These cloths are something else and Jeon Jungkook is an utter psycho." Taehyung said pulling down his skirt when he walked out of the bathroom.

" You're right about that. " Jimin said.

" J-Jin. What did he do to you and Namjoon?" Taehyung asks nervously.

" He just, basically, he told us to be his 'servents' in a sort of way but I honestly don't know. He didn't do anything like that to us." Jin responded back.

"That's surprising considering you're #1 power bottom on the entire earth." Taehyung said and then sat down next to Jin.

" Ya! Don't forget that I'm older than you." Jin said playfully hitting Taehyung.

Then, Jungkook walked in.

" I see you're all getting to know each other." Jungkook said as the room went silent.

" Which one of you were the #1 power bottom you were joking about?" Jungkook asked and noone answered.

" I asked a question." He demanded.

" " T-they were talking about me." Jimin said as the two look over at him with shock.

" Hmm. Maybe I can be the judge of that." Jungkook said and picked up Jimin.

" N-no! Leave him alone!" Yaehyung said grabbing onto Jungkook's arm.

" Why should I? You've taken his place already." Jungkook stated.

" I was the one you wanted! You acted like you wanted me and you'll get me! Let him go!" Taehyung said and Jungkook let go of JImin's wrist.

He lead Taehyung out of the room and into another one.

" You were right. I wanted you. But what you don't know, is that, you're more to me than a little slave now. You're someone I love. I fell for you when we were together, and you ended that. OUr relatoinship was perfect. You didn't give me a chance to tell you why."

" W-what do youw ant from me roght n-now." Taehyung said looking down at the ground.

" We're going to restart that relationship. You and me. Right now. "

" What do you mean Jungkook?" Taehyung asked worridly.

" I mean, you and me are starting another relationship and that's not my name."

"S-sorry." Taehyung responds with and then looked back down at his feet.

" Do you know why I brought you here?" Jungkook asks.

" N-no."

" Do you want to know why?"

" P-please?"

" Well, I want you back."

" You're not going to get it."

" What did you say?" Jungkook said as he let go of Taehyung and grabbed his chin making Taehyung look at him.

" I said you're not going to get it." taehyng said and tears started tearing up.

" I own you. Did you forget that?" Jungkook asked.

" Just let Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon go! I'm begging you." Tears were now falling and like a water fall was on his face.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the bed and crawled on top of him.