I am saved

Chanyeol POV:

About Baekhyun's final words before he walked away, he kissed Kai's cheek and the worse thing I ever have seen is Kai smirked without telling us. Fine, I have no choice but I will follow them without them knowing so we got to class on time. I observed Baekhyun, it seems like he just hit his puberty and boom, he turns into a handsome boy, no I mean hot and cute, I can imagine me and him were holding each other hands, walking to school together and he kisses me in front of everyone. I always have a dream that I marry Baekhyun, I do hope that it comes true and I am happy that he is here. I kind of regret not stopping nor begging parents to let me stay with Baekhyun.

An hour later, lunchtime, Kai walked up to Baekhyun at the same time I am walking toward him.

"Baekkie" Kai whined to steal my love's attention. Baekhyun looked at him while a girl was acting clingy, Baekhyun told a girl Lisa to go because he needs to talk privately with Kai, my friends and me. I believe he is smartass at making excuses and finally, the voice came out from the mouth, "yes, Kim Jongin?" Baekhyun said.

"Come and join us to eat together in the cafeteria so you won't be alone." Kai said, "yeah! Especially you are new here" Sehun looked at the shortie from top to bottom and then his face. I don't blame him because I totally get it.

Baekhyun sighed and nodded, "uh... Of course!" he cleared his throat, "Ahem, shall we go?" he asked with a regular calm tone. He then looks at me, widens his eyes as he realizes something and averted. Something is wrong, I can tell. Kyungsoo noticed it too, he patted Baekhyun's back and Baekhyun huffed. We walked along while talking to each other about random things.

We went to pick up our lunch, I noticed Baekhyun just picked an apple, I asked, "Aren't you hungry?" - "Oh no, I've eaten enough this morning to make me get full for a day if you're concerning, thank you for being considerable." Baekhyun chuckled and took a bite. I gently grabbed his hand and lead him to the table that my friends and I always sit. I feel much better while holding him, my heart beats pretty fast than usual and when we finally sat down, I noticed Baekhyun remain shocked, jungshook? Nah, Baekshook. Kai waved his face to see if he's alive, "Baekkie, hello?"

"Baekkie?" I asked Kai, he nodded, "yeah, I call him since we met which was a day when you left him." he looked down sadly. Baekhyun's expression turns into blank, with no emotions left to show. Kyungsoo asked, "Baek? Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you?"

"Calm down, calm down, we are just worried about you," Kai said.

I feel guilty, I carefully hug him to express my sorrow for him.

"may you explain how did you meet him, Kai?" Sehun asked. Kai nodded, "Yeah... my father took Baekhyun away before he puts himself in risk with his parents. He fell unconscious when they arrived at my house. In the next day, he refused to talk nor eat, I managed to feed him and took him out for a walk, he asked me to go to the place where he..." he gulped softly knowing that Baekhyun would kill him for sure, "he asked me to escort him to the place where he met up with childhood friend and yes, it's you, Chanyeol, you made it worse."

Baekhyun stopped eating and remained quiet, "what risk?" I asked very worry. "His parents died... the same day you left" Kai looked guilty. Baekhyun stood up immediately, "I better leave." He snarled like an aggressive wolf, he looked very disappointed because to me, his face reveals an expression so much similar as if a friend failed to keep a secret. We flinched at the sound from Baekhyun and Taeyeon came in, "Hello my pretty boy, bad mood again?"

I have a gut to protect him but for some reason, Baekhyun seems very untamed. He scoffed, "you're too noisy for your own good, Tae" he mumbled. She cupped his cheeks, "you can come to me anytime if you need something." a popular girl said. Baekhyun moved her hands away gently and spoke, "Traitor, you're lucky that you've chances to stay alive and I don't need you in my life!" he quietly yelled and walked away furiously. I frowned and ran after him, "Baekkie!! Baekhyun!" I shouted and I realized he disappeared. Where did he go? How did he disappear so fast? I decided to ditch school the same way as Baekhyun did. I walked down somewhere until I stumbled to the forest because I'm tired and legs of mine couldn't keep up. I heard the scary sound from nature, cloudy; very dark; apparently it is going to rain anytime. I spotted a few wolves came out to me and growled as if they were going to kill me! I gasped and attempted to run away until I get lost. I freaked out and tried to find a spot to hide! I fell and rolled down to the middle of the forest; my ankle is now twisted and I tasted the blood out from my lips.  I stopped moving as I saw some corpses decomposed and some were torn from the bite within the blood and muscle out, I gagged and saw the wolves were getting closer. I shut my eyes and ready to die.

Unexpectedly, a gorgeous wolf, black fluffy fur with golden yellow eyes saved me and snarled to send the pack away, I opened my eyes and teared up, a wolf laid down close to me and signaled me to get on his back. I did so and this wolf carried me to a beautiful castle, I got dizzy and closed my eyes while hugging its neck so close. A few hours later, I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. I recalled what happened and saw the petite figure coming in with a painkiller and a cup of water. "here..." Baekhyun said. I couldn't believe it, I took it and didn't speak. "Did you lost your voice-box? Am I a person who doesn't deserve to hear from you saying thank you?"

"T-Thank you... Baekhyun... about that, did you-" I stammered and stared into Baekhyun's puppy eyes, I feel like something is drawing me to him and I looked at his lips as I was going to lean in after I sat up. & I also continue speaking, "did you... save me? Was you that black wolf who carried me to here?"

Baekhyun didn't move and didn't answer me, he seems a bit panicked because my face is few inches close to his face, I smirked and our lips were so close too and I snaked my hand around his neck to pull Baekhyun's head a bit more closer.

********

Long chapter, anyway!
Done for now