Damsel's Tattooed Temptation [Ch15]

Excerpt taken from CHAPTER 15: Alley Cat. I'm only sharing a fraction of it here! You can read it and the entire story FREE on Wattpad.

__________PREVIOUS CONTENT EXCLUDED ____________

James's voice caught in his throat when she pulled him into an alley off the sidewalk and pressed him against the wall.

"Woah, girl, what you doin'..." He broke off when she traced his jaw with her tongue. "Shit Dame..." She pulled his bottom lip toward her with her teeth then kissed him deep, longing, needed.

He groaned and picked her up her legs wrapped around his waist and he turned them so she was against the cool brick wall. Her ass was secure in his hands. She wound her arms around his neck wanting him closer, annoyed at their clothes that kept his skin close but far away from her. He ran his hands down the sides of her arms pressing hot kisses along her jaw, neck, and shoulder that he exposed by pushing her shirt over it. A hand ran up her leg, moved aside the tight skin of her leather skirt, and formed over her butt cheeks. She arched into his kisses, rolled her hips wanting his more manly part closer to hers.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this why you wore this short little skirt?" James's husky voice sent a chill through her body. He grabbed her ear between his teeth and pulled. His hands grazed her through the fabric of her underwear making her mind spin with an almost hazy confusion. "Is this what you want? You want me to touch your sweet little pussy?"

Damsel opened her heavy eyelids enough to find James's dilated eyes in the ill lit alley staring into her a glint of lust and mischievous charm echoing in their depths. She nodded.

"Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want me to do." He stopped massaging the needy hot flesh between her legs waiting. Did he really expect her to be able to come up with a coherent thought?

"I-I want you t-to..." Damsel broke off with a moan when James's thumb rolled over her hard nipple.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Touch me... James?" He staggered voice managed.

"Where? Where do you want me to touch you, baby?"

Damsel's senses were being thrown all off center at the feel of his hands even through the fabric of her clothes. Her breasts strained painfully against her shirt as if trying to reach the heat of James beyond. "Anywhere, everywhere. Just put your hands on me. I need you to touch me."

James let out a low laugh. "You need me to touch you, baby?"

Damsel nodded. Her hand fumbled with the button on his jeans then the zipper. He flexed his hips and she felt his desire still covered by his briefs at the cusp of her sex. He grabbed her desperate hands and pinned them against the wall above her head with one hand, the other still hovered close to her sex.

"I need to feel you James."

His mouth pulled up a roguish smirk sending a wave of desire through her.

The hand on her butt left to free himself from the opening in the front of his boxers and retrieve a condom. He sheathed himself then pulled her shirt down and tongued her exposed breast. She shivered when the warm draft of the breeze hit the sensitive skin. "You're so sexy." James pulled her lip between her teeth. He moved her panties aside and slid himself between her lower lips down to the cusp of her hot ready entrance. "Is this what you want baby?"

"Mhm." Her breath caught when he pushed himself inside her. The sensation of every nerve being activated was almost too much. Endorphins flooded her mind the chill of the breeze the heat of his body thrusting against her, the cool solidity of the wall behind her, almost all too much.

She held onto James when he pulled her away from the wall and supported her weight with his arms by her thighs clasped in his hands. He pumped into her driving that creeping sensation that started at the base of her spine and had been slowly making it's way up to the back of her head. She felt wild and free and exposed, adventurous and slightly out of her mind. It was thrilling! He was thrilling. He was wild! He let her be free... Her mind erupted. He grabbed her face and smashed his mouth over hers muffling her belted scream. Her body fell apart around him.

__________TO BE CONTINUED____________

|:|A/N|:|

I hope you enjoyed this hot little excerpt. I'll see you soon for another one! Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW me on Insta so much new content coming. All Pre-order my newest story Impossible Rogue ebook via Amazon & paperbacks get a FREE custom made bookmark as long as supplies last! Check out my website...

Always my best,

-ALEX