Across the Courtyard [CH3]

Excerpt taken from Chapter |3| Perfect Night. I'm only sharing a fraction of it here! You can read it and the entire story FREE on Wattpad.

__________PREVIOUS CONTENT EXCLUDED ____________

An hour later he plopped on the couch next to his dog and rubbed her head mindlessly.
The sun was shining on her that morning while he was minding his business drinking his coffee and reading the paper. A mundane part of his daily routine. There was the sun, like a freaking sign from the heavens, splashing direct rays on her pretty face accenting her cat-like eyes and wide mouth. He could imagine that mouth working magic on him.

He stood up abruptly and wandered to the curtains. It was late evening; yet, he had energy like it was mid-day. He peeked outside and stopped when the light turned on in her unit. She walked inside and tossed her purse on the island. His chest tightened when the same man strolled in after her and closed the door.

Max frowned.

The man was loosening his tie and saying something to the pretty woman. It wasn't something nice because she pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head before turning to him with a retort.

The man tossed his arms in the air and wandered into the bedroom unbuttoning his shirt, undoing his pants. She followed him into the room and touched his back. He turned on her batting her hand out the way.

Max balled his fist. For some reason he felt the urge to protect her, to shield her from whatever argument that was ensuing.

Not your place, Max. He closed his eyes and let the curtains close. Protect her from who? Her partner? Who the hell are you? Just some goddamn nosy ass neighbor. That's all.

He peeked out the curtains again and his breath caught when she pushed the man down on the edge of the bed. He was in just his boxers at that point. She rubbed from his thigh up to grab his penis through the underwear. She stroked up the man's stomach, chest, all while she crawled on the bed over him.

She was talking too. Max closed his eyes finding is hard on, as inconvenient as a thorn jammed in the side, pressing against his jeans. He rubbed himself through the heavy fabric. He could imagine her pretty, wide mouth whisper such obscene words all meant to spark his arousal.

He opened his eyes and continued his observation right when she was pulling down the man's pants and kissing down his body.

The man's sex sprung from the underwear hard and ready for her attention. She grabbed him and suckled his balls then licked up the length of his penis.

Max moaned freeing his own penis and stroking, imagining that was him. Imagining that he was the center of her attention. The sole receiver of her intimacy, her toy to play with. He moaned and let his head fall back against to wall next to the window.

He bit his lower lip as familiar heat started to run through his body in waves. The building force was welcome. The pressure was a call to a place he'd wanted to be.

He needed a woman. A real one not an unhealthy fantasy about his neighbor. No, he needed a warm body under his own, wrapped around him.

He started when his phone rang.

__________TO BE CONTINUED____________

|:|A/N|:|

I hope you enjoyed this hot little excerpt. I'll see you soon for another one! Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW me on Insta so much new content coming. All Pre-order paperbacks of my newest launch Impossible get a FREE custom made bookmark as long as supplies last! Check out my website... Pre-order Impossible Rogue Ebook on Amazon NOW!! Comes May 5th!

Always my best,

-ALEX