Impossible Rogue [CH17]

Excerpt taken from CHAPTER |-17-| BLADES OF GRASS | . I'm only sharing a fraction of it here! You can Pre-order this story in paperback (via my website - get FREE bookmark with order) or ebook (amazon exclusive) today! Links in author BIO...

__________PREVIOUS CONTENT EXCLUDED ____________

He kneeled before her, making her sit up straight. Her chest constricted when he presented a square wrapped in brown paper, that looked like the color of chocolate, with a pink bow on top.

"Wayne, what is this?"

He raised an eyebrow with a crooked smile. "If I tell you, that would defeat the whole point of wrappin' it." He offered it to her, so she set the glass to the side and took it from him, meeting his steady gaze from under her lashes.

She held her breath when she removed the wrapping paper to find a jewelry box underneath. "Wayne..." She knew the man was crazy, but surely it wouldn't be—

Relief washed over her when she saw the bracelet curled around the raised interior. The diamonds caught the sunlight, making them glisten and glitter. "Wayne!" She covered her mouth with one hand. "It's so beautiful. I-I—" He took the box from her and removed the bracelet, unhooking it and clasping it around her wrist.

She'd never had anything like this before, nor had she ever gotten such an extravagant gift from a man.

"Didn't realize how small your wrists were." He had her hand in his and stroked up the palm to the wrist and back down. The sensation that rolled through her body made her close her eyes to contain something. She wasn't sure what exactly. "I can get the chain reduced."

She looked up at the man from under her lashes. They stared at each other for a long moment before he cupped her cheek and pulled her toward him, pressing their lips together.

She deepened the kiss, linking her arms around his neck and pressing herself against him. His arms wrapped around her waist and he laid her on the blanket. He was over her, his mouth massaging hers, his hands drifting along the dress until his fingertips reached her ankles. He grabbed the hem of the garment and pulled it up, stroking her smooth legs on his ascent, grazed his hands over her butt, his hands sliding into her panties and cupping her buttockes. His other hand freed a nipple from the top of her dress and his lips abandoned hers to taste the sun-kissed skin.

She worked frantically on his shirt's buttons, pulled the sides of the cloth apart then unhooked his belt buckle. She unbuttoned the fly and pushed the heavy fabric of his jeans over his hips. He helped, wiggling out of the items and letting them collect somewhere off to the side of the blanket.

He pulled her panties off and let his fingers stroke the dampness between her legs. She sighed and arched toward his fingers, rolling her hips to the rhythm of his clever digits. He covered her mouth with his own as he stroked her, coaxing the sweet, swirling, jittery ascension of her pleasure.

She combed her fingers through the fine hairs at the nape of his neck.

He grabbed her hand and moved it down to the smooth firm length of his erection. She gasped into his mouth as she stroked him. He was so hot, so heavy around her. With her legs spread open shamelessly there was no question about what she wanted from him in that moment.

She pressed her palms against his chest, rolling him onto his back before she straddled him. His hands formed on top of her hips, moved up to her waist, then down where he had to move the dress to take hold of her butt. One hand abandoned a cheek to expose her other nipple and play with the hard nub.

"You're so freaking beautiful."

He looked up at her, the light from the sun making the colors in his eyes swirl in such a mesmerizing way. She stroked his smooth jawline and he closed his eyes. She rocked her hips back and forth, gliding her wet lower lips along the length of his penis.

"Mmmm," she moaned, grabbing a breast as the sensation sent waves of pleasure through her body. He had hold of her waist, guiding her movements.

"Awe shit, Desi. I want you so bad." He sat up and reached for his jeans, where he retrieved a condom and rolled it over his penis before he laid back down and pulled her down with him. His lips claimed hers. He held the back of her head, making their tongues tangle together. His free hand aligned his penis with her opening, and she pushed her hips toward his ready, straining erection.

Slowly, she eased down on him, her breath catching several times before he was fully submerged inside her. There was a moment where they just laid there, basking in the feeling of being physically connected.

She moaned and braced herself against his chest when he started thrusting his hips. Slow at first, but he picked up the pace as perspiration clung to his forehead.

"Awe shit," he said, kissing her shoulder and holding her tight against him. "You feel so damn good." He moaned with his lips against her neck. "I knew this shit was going to be so good."

He flipped her on her back and rested between her legs, gaining his breath. "Goddamn it, pretty Miss Limb," he said while trying to catch his breath. He shook his head, seeming to be concentrating for a long moment. "I've imagined you like this many times."

He stroked her face, his brilliant eyes gazing down at her. "I'd like to think I have a pretty damn good imagination." He pulled out and eased back in as if testing something. She muffled her own moan by biting her bottom lip. Her hands were aimlessly gliding up and down his sides and back. "But I couldn't have gotten this right." He leaned down and kissed her, then pulled back and looked into her eyes before leaning over and claiming her mouth.

He picked up his thrusts sending the warm licks of unsteady energy, excitement and pleasure sizzling through her body and filling her up until there was nowhere else for the energy to escape.

__________TO BE CONTINUED____________

|:|A/N|:|

I hope you enjoyed this hot little excerpt. I'll see you soon for another one! Make sure to VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW me on Insta so much new content coming. All Pre-order paperbacks get a FREE custom made bookmark as long as supplies last! Check out my website...

Always my best,

-ALEX