Epilogue: Aaron's Debut

Aaron took a risk and participated in JYP Entertainment’s survival program for boys. He made it through all the auditions with flying colors. After passing the audition in America, he made it to the training camp in South Korea. Only a few boys were able to accomplish this. Five days these boys are training and competing to get a final spot in the group. Aaron is calling us every day, updating us on how the show is going. He told us that he’s pretty lonely, as some of the boys are making fun of him for being half Korean. I told him that there are plenty of half Koreans in the industry, he just needs to get there to realize it.

A week later, Aaron passed all the auditions and made the final lineup of the group. His new bandmates are all of mixed race, most interestingly. All half Korean, half everything and anything. I don’t think that was J.Y. Park’s intention, but it just ended up like this. Aaron quickly made friends with his bandmates and they were put in a dorm room together. Now starts the rigorous, 6-month, training period to prepare for debut. His group name is called BND(Boys Now Dominate). The concept is that their group will be the new generation to dominate the K-pop world, new Hallyu wave.

For the first few weeks, Aaron was reported to have stopped eating in exchange for non stop practicing. He was admitted to the hospital for overworking himself. I soon got worried for him. One of his bandmates named Chris, from Australia, had thankfully convinced him to take care of himself, or he’d be dead before he even debuts. Using the scare factor, Aaron quickly began taking care of himself again. He got out of his over working problem and started getting better. I hoped that this would never happen, but I guess the pressure of debut had put too much pressure on him. I’m so glad that he is getting better now. From now on, he’ll be working hard for his debut, but not so hard that he’ll drop to the floor.

Six hard months later, Aaron debuts in BND and becomes their vocalist and main dancer. He is also one of the younger members, but not the maknae. He performs his first debut stage in a few months. After filming and recording their debut song, Aaron will be out in the public. I have been following the survival show for a long time, and now he is finally debuting. He also had a trainee showcase also, and he really shocked the audience with his talent. He is known as San Choi’s son, the member of ATEEZ. With that reputation, he is following in his father’s footsteps. Aaron debuts, the music comes out, and now BND is now in the world. With that, this story comes to an end. It is not the end of Aaron’s story, but only the first chapter of his own story.

The End.