A New Start

Hey guys , I'm here to tell you I'm sorry about my emo's , cuz i Don't really know how to write what they feel or what would they say/react to it, in a way of doing it in the story just imagine the emo's are her expression right now ,so if ever the emo's are Annoying you , feel free to tell me, cuz it's fine , cuz it sometimes annoyed me and enjoy

Lapis;
😓😓 Well here I am walking in the hallway going to my next class so sad , mad with guilt in me ....But I do glad to know what she feels about me now, and some serious discussion about their family Knowing that they have to feel/do like that for their Aunt , for sure her Aunt mas be scary that they have to do that and yes I know I shouldn't have earsdrop to them but it's not my fault so don't judge me😑and plus they were talking right outside the the doors classroom and its also my fault for being the last to get out I was so shock okay cuz never I have heard someone can make does sounds it was cute and.. well cute I can function for some reason.....
Well Forget that I shouldn't have done that to her, now I have a bad impression to her right now and maybe some bad ratings with her sisters as well... 😤Ahh may as well give up , plus I might not get get her just like others , as I can see she's very different from other nerds here cuz not in ever in my life would see a person as nerdy as her , cute and hot but still nerdy with her green glasses that it looks so weird different or fake from other glasses I seen ....but she do looks cute with it especially when she is focusing on something even just by listening to the teacher , but is it worth it to do it , but if I do something she would like it or maybe cheated on her I beat her sisters well kill me specially Japer that big buff girl and does killer insulated eyes from that Yello Pearl , wait what I'm even saying, her and me hahaha yeah right good luck with that self , last time I checked your last relationships didn't last a week or months, but I have faces this kind people like them and her... 🙁I need to think about this through , cuz as much as I promise Amethyst about the dare 3 days ago it might be impossible for me for this but maybe I can be just be friends with her and maybe that well count as my dare by Ame plus a need a new start for this cuz that well be a good thing right now to what I did ...hmm what time is it, looks like class starts at 2 mins I better run , why can just they put the math class so far away anyway, I'm so late for sure...

Minute skip fast...
None's Prov;

Lapis run and run antil she reaches her class but by the time she was about to enter she was also greated by Mr.Bean the math teacher , Mr. Bean look at her with a warm smile and letting her in first and he forgot something in the office , Lapis thank Mr. Bean and get inside and she saw the all the sit we're already taken and the only one left is at the very back and guess who's sitting , yes it's her Peridot just simply looking outside the window day dreaming not paying attention to her surroundings , in Lapis view she was scared and happy at the same time taking second thoughts of to go sit to her or force someone to take their sit and let them sit beside her but she have no time and choice especially that Mr.Bean might come back soon and maybe she we'll get scolded by him so Lapis take a good look again if theirs another sit but no she guy nothing so she brace herself and start walking towards Peridot , Peridot not paying attention to her coming she den walks fast and not paying attention to her friends as well who they find it more weird but she still continue to walk fast to her just to surprise her , she reach her sit slowly not making the nerd hear her or making her leave to her sit , it was a success but Peridot is still not paying attention to her. So Lapis top her again but with words this time to not frightene her..

Ahh... Heyy

Hmm... Ohh it's you what do you what clod

Wow rude much , well anyway forget it I was just gonna apologize but I guess that attitude of yours is just to much for a simple and meaningful apologize so just forget

....... Awhh okay fine sorry for being this rude so now please what can I help you and why are you in my sit??

First apologize accepted and second I'm sorry to for doing I that I didn't know what came over me so I'm sorry and I'm also here because I have nowhere to sit as well besides here... with you

Hmm.... Seems like it , I guess you can stay but don't do that again in here as well you got the clod...

Yes very clear and please what's with the clod thing ,I do have a name you know and it Lapis , Lapis Lazuli you?

ahh thought you already knew my name by now

Well yeah I did but I want to start over you know , like a friend thing so what do you say??

Hmm... Yeah sure , I'm Peridot Diamond nice to be you acquaintance or be you friend Lazuli

Same here Peri😊

Peri?? Don't call me that , you can just call me Peridot or Ms. Diamond but no to Peri..

But Peri sounds cute and it fits you too cuz your cute and all

😳😵 I'm not cute , I'm not cute shut up Lazuli I'm not cute you yo..u you clod!!

Hahaha still cute even when your blushing so cute

Wait what blushing I'm not blushing shut up clod I'm not🤭

Come on , don't hide it you look cute Per , so don't hide it plus I'm not lying too , cuz you really look cute with or without blushing

Yeah😳 ...thanks I guess , whatever Lazuli

What..? I'm just saying the truth..😏

Truth huh?? Well here's for me , tell me Lazuli ( while touching her face like your about to kiss someone ) is your family some God's or Angle's

Ahh..😳 why..??

Cuz how could a extremely gorgeous Angle/Goddess like your self sitting next to a little demon nerd , weird girl like myself baby girl~~ , I might do naughty things with that gorgeous face and body of yours..

Wha... what??!!😳

I'm just saying Luv I might eat you alive anywhere and in any place or in any time so careful baby~~

I..I..i...., Okay...

Hmh good girl...😌

Yeah whatever nerd , let just discussed this letter shortly we are not done yet just you wait... Peri~~

Hmh... No Peri and yeah sure do try and beat that Lazuli

ohh well you'll see short you well see hehehe...

Mr.Bean was done with the office he den come in the and start the class , and was the time went by it was time by, Peridot and Lapis create a good friendship having fun talking but there was someone not from a far was watching them feeling so angry and jealous

Heyy today I'm ending for now two updates I can only make for now but and i promise to make more and thats a promise byee guys see ya