Niall

*Niall's POV*

I'm gonna tell Harry today. He deserves to know I feel the same way. Never in a million years would I want him to feel like that. He deserves the world. So I'm gonna give it to him. I called him about 10 minutes ago to tell him to meet me in my hotel room in about 15 minutes. Well it's almost time and I'm sweating my balls off. We're in the middle of tour so I'm wondering of this is a good idea. If anything happens I want the fans to know and I'm sure Harry does too. We also have to tell the boys. Wait he doesn't even know I know yet. God what if all that was a lie? What if he just thinks he does but when I tell him he'll snap back into reality? No. I need to stop over thinking things. I-

*knock knock*

"It's open." I say.

"Hey, you wanted to talk?" Harry asked when he walks in.

"Yeah it's really important and I wanted to do it before the show tonight." I tell him motioning for him to sit next to me on the couch.

"Okay." He says.

"I read your diary. Before you go crazy or get upset-" I start to say as he cuts me off and all the color drains from his face.

"Y-you w-what?" He stutters still obviously shook by what I just said. He starts to shake and panic.

"Harry, Harry. Baby calm down, I feel it too. I love you too." I say grabbing his hands.

"You do? Niall please don't pl-" He starts but I cut him off by slamming my lips into his. At first he's shocked and doesn't move but soon he gives in and starts to kiss back. We pull away.

"Harry stop stressing. I'm not playing you or your feelings." I say grabbing his hand. God that felt nice, it's so weird being able to do that with him but I love him and wouldn't change it for the world.

"I- wow. I don't think I ever could have imagined you feeling the same way. I've just had these feelings for so long and you've, I don't know you've just never gave me any sign. Well I guess I never gave you any sign either. Oh god I'm rambling, I'm sorry it's just I'm nervous." He was rambling but it was cute. I just sat their beaming at him. He's adorable.

"Love, it's okay I understand." I said pulling him in for a hug.

"So now Harry fucking Styles, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask looking into his eyes. God he's such a softie but so intimidating and also the thought of him saying no really scares me.

"Hmmmm let me think about it." He says making a thinking face.

"Okay take your ti-" I started but he cut me off.

"Thought about it!! Yes!" He says then smashes his lips into mine. At first the kiss is slow and passionate, then it turns into heated makeout session. He slowly starts to lay back and I move forward. Then I'm on top of him. He starts to grab my bum and message it slowly.

"Mmm baby you don't want to start something you can finish." I say starting to kiss down his neck.

"Well I would really love to finish, but we have a concert in about 2 hours." He said giving me a couple quick kisses.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that, I guess you just cloud my brain to much." I say standing up holding my hand out for him to grab.

"Stop being such a sap. I like bad boy Niall." He says as he stands up.

"Bad boy Niall? Give it a rest. Church boy Niall more like." We both say and start to giggle.

"I don't think Louis knows what I got in me. Soon it's gonna be you." I whisper in his ear then slap his ass, leaving him shocked as I start to drag him to the door.

"I'm going to shower. I think you should too." I say as we get to the door.

"Oh so you're kicking me out and saying I stink huh?" He says putting his hands on his hips.

"Yes. That is exactly what I'm doing. I love you. Goodbye!!" I say dragging out the 'E' in goodbye.

"Okay I'm leaving." He says chuckling, then starting to walk away.

"Wait get back here and gimme a kiss. Right. Now." I say in a stern voice, grabbing his hand.

"I like it when you're demanding." He says then kisses me.

"I can do it all day sweetheart." I say then bring him closer to me to where I can feel his heart beating against my chest.

"But we really got to get ready." I give him a quick peck as he starts to leave.

"I love you!!" He shouts from down the hotel hallway.

"I love you too!" I yell back. God how did I get so lucky?

A/N: well that's the first official long chapter!! I know it sucks but I enjoyed writing this so far.