Niall

It's been a month. A month since it happened, I'm doing okay I guess. We've had shows, a ton actually. Tour is almost over then we're dropping out new album, but that's for later. Harry says I've been quiet, he keeps checking to make sure I'm okay. I swear I don't think he knows how to leave me alone, but I get it, he's worried. I'm really okay though. The first two weeks was really hard, but it got better because that's the thing, it didn't happen. I'm going to be okay, I am okay and that's all that matters.

At the moment I'm just chilling in my room, the boys went out to get food and I just didn't feel up to it. I am hungry though so I made Harry bring me something back. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey peaches, I missed you." Harry said coming in and sitting next to me.

"Pumpkin, it's only been like an hour." I said chuckling.

"I don't care. I always miss you." He says a cuddles into my side.

"You're needy you know that?" I say laughing at him.

"Shut up and kiss me." He lifts his head and puckers put his lips. I kiss him and we keep our lips molded for at least 20 seconds before he pulls away.

"I'm going to go shower. You eat your food." He says getting up.

"When do I ever turn down food. Do you even know me Styles?" I ask him with a grin on my face.

"Mmm better than you think, my love." He says giving me a quick peck on the lips and going into the bathroom.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

(An hour later)

"Haz I'm bored." I say sitting up after our second movie.

"I'm sorry peaches. How can I help?" He asks kissing me, then my cheek.

"I don't know." I say pouting my lip.

"Mmm I have an idea." He says kissing my cheek, trailing a bunch more kisses down my jaw. He started sucking on my sweet spot.

"H-harry." I say my breath getting caught in my throat. I let out little whines as he continues and starts sucking on spots all over my neck.

"H-harry." I try and let out again.

"Yeah love?" Says moving down and lifting up my shirt, he starts kissing my chest and my stomach.

"You s-sure you w-want to do whatever it is y-you're about to do?" I say trying to catch my breath looking down at him. His eyes catch mine and he just smirks at me.

"Of course I'm sure." He says and continues the do what he's doing except this time going to the tip of the waistband of my boxers.

"Are you sure you want me to do what I'm about to do?" He asks with concern in his eyes.

"I'm s-sure." I say giving him a soft smile.

He starts to pull down my boxers, still kissing down me as he does it. He finally pulls them completely, my erection springing out. He kisses the base of my cock up to the top.

"Don't tease." I say squeezing my eyes shut. He chuckles then kisses my tip, getting pre-cum on his lips. He slides head down taking the whole thing, shocking me.

"O-oh m-my god." I let out a heavy breath. He continues bobbing his head up and down, licking all around me. I grab a fist full of his hair and let him continue what he's doing as I let out moans and whimpers. Soon I release in his mouth.

"You taste great." He says getting up to kiss me, when he does I can still taste the saltiness on his lips.

"You do THAT great." I say pulling him down and straddling him.

"You still eager?" He says grabbing my hips smiling.

"Nope, not for me. I wanna give you something in return." I say kissing his cheek then his jaw.

"Not tonight my love." He pulling me so he's hugging me.

"Aweeee, you're no fun." I say getting off of him and crossing my arms.

"Niall babe, you do realise though that it's about 12:30am and we have to travel tomorrow?" He says laughing, grabbing my hand.

"Oh shit really?" I say with wide eyes and look at him.

"Yeah, we only have like 3 more shows than we go in break before we release the new album." He says laying down. I put underwear back on and lay down next him cuddling up.

"Damn. I can believe were already about to release our 5th album, feels like yesterday we were crying because we thought we were going home, then got thrown into the band." I say.

"I know. I just don't want it to end y'know?" He says rubbing my back.

"Who said it's gonna end?" I ask.

"Were not even touring our next album. And when we were recording Made In The A.M. we talked about the hiatus. It's gonna happen Niall. I'm just worried about what's gonna happen to us." He says.

"Harry, me and you aren't splitting up even if the band does. I'm not thinking about leaving you anytime soon and I damn sure hope you're not leaving me." I say laughing.

"I don't plan to." He says laughing with me.

"See, we're gonna be okay after all this. We know we have each other. Even if the band decides on the hiatus that doesn't mean forever. It's just a break." I say looking up at him.

"You're right." He says.

"I'm always right." I say.

"You're a cocky arse you know?" He says more as a statement than a question.

"You love me." I say giggling.

"That I do." He says kissing me.

"Now go to sleep old man." He says.

"Bitch, I'm a year older than you." I say looking at him.

"Bitch-" He says mocking me

"You get all grumpy when you don't sleep and I don't want that." He says laughing.

"I love you, Goodnight." I say cuddling into his chest.

"I love you too." He says.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

A/N: well that's a new chapter for ya. It really isn't the best but i wanted to give you fillers for the next chapter. Because that's gonna be a hell of a rollercoaster. A good one. But yeah, just be ready for that. I know this story is dragging along and isn't interesting anymore but it'll get better. Plus it's ending soon. So I guess that's that. Have a great day!!