Chapter 3

Stormi was confused. It was 4am, and she was sat on the rug at the end of the bed staring at Camila. She did this for a few minutes thinking about why she suddenly understood what Camila was saying ever since the other day.

What was happening to her? All she knew right now was that Camila's bed suddenly looked very comfortable even though she had always liked to sleep on the cold floor.

She decided to brush it off for right now and try sleeping next to her owner. She jumped on the bed and crawled over to Camila.

She sniffed the area and noticed her owner smelt more pleasant than usual. She also noticed that Camila was snoring softly.

Not wanting to wake her up, she carefully circled and finally laid down. She watched Camila and opted to get closer.

She inched forward slowly until her body was right against Camila's back. She discovered she really liked the comfort of being in close proximity to her owner.

She noted to herself to do this way more often. She watched Camila's upper body rise and fall a few more times before succumbing to slumber herself.

——

The next morning Camila woke up to a furry warm body next to her. She turned around in confusion and saw Stormi resting peacefully. Although she found this very cute she was wondering why Stormi had suddenly wanted to sleep with her.

She had tried to let Stormi sleep with her on the bed when she first got her, but Storm had always refused and wanted to sleep on the floor.

She assumed since she had a thick fur coat she liked the temperature of the ground, so she let her be. She noticed Stormi move around and yawn "awww" Camila cooed looking at Stormi wake up with a smile.

She got up and made breakfast while also feeding Tokyo and Stormi. The rest of the day went pretty normal and Camila snuggled up with Tokyo and Stormi on the couch to watch a movie before finally turning in for the night.

_____________________________________
A/N
Okay I'm really excited for next chapter
This was mostly a kind of a needed filler to explain Stormi's/ Lauren's feelings and thoughts.
P.s. the witch's spell turned Stormi into Lauren and also made her and Camila basically doomed to fall in love for those of you wondering