Chapter 14

TW - light yelling
__________

"C'mon Lo!" Camila chuckled as she attempted to shake Lauren awake. "Mm." Lauren groaned rolling over and squinting from the light. "We have things to do today." She explained, poking Lauren some more.

Lauren smiled and swiftly kissed Camila before getting out of bed. She grabbed Camila's hand, "can we take a shower first?" She asked.

Camila could visually see the puppy eyes on her. "Fine, but we have to be quick." She smiled, giving in.

Lauren excitedly dragged Camila to the bathroom, where they showered, brushed teeth, and did hair.

They sat on the couch watching tv, waiting for the girls to get there. Today, they were going to the mall to do some shopping and just hang out, due to not seeing each other for a little.

Lauren perked when there was a bang on the door, more than likely from Dinah. "The girls are here, Camz!" She bounded over to the door and swung it open, revealing their best friends.

Camila came out from behind Lauren and greeted them with a hug, "umph!" Camila let out when Lauren crushed them into a group hug. They all smiled, finally together again.

"It's been too long, Mila!" Dinah exaggerated as she hung onto Camila, purposely squashing all her weight on her. Camila struggled to hold her and breathlessly laughed "Dinah, get off!"

Dinah cackled, and let Camila rest. "So, to the mall?" Normani smiled, Lauren still clinged onto her and Ally. "Yay!" Lauren screeched as they left the apartment, heading out to Ally's graveyard metallic suburban.

They finally made it to the mall but of course not without karaoke singing, teasing jokes, and I missed you's.

Lauren was the first to climb out, helping Camila, and obliviously slamming the door in Dinah's face. "Hey, watch it Lauser!" She laughed as she opened the door and rubbed her nose.

"Oops!" Lauren giggled as she took Camila's hand. Camila howled out with laughter, clutching her stomach. "Shut up, Mila!" Dinah snickered as she shoved Mila, accidentally flinging her into a nearby car. A metal thunk echoed through the parking lot, catching some people's attention.

"Run!" Ally screeched as she took off toward the mall, seeing an angry man come out of the said car. Lauren yelped in surprise, when Camila launched forward. Turning Lauren into a temporary rag doll.

Normani and Dinah were behind, having a late reaction. Yet, they darted past Camila and Lauren in a breeze.

Ally, miraculously, was the first to get to the finish line. "Hurry! Hurry!" She shrieked, cackling as she watched her friends run with horror on each of their faces.

Dinah made it second, putting her arms above her head and wheezing. Although, it was a fleeing reaction as she broke into laughter seeing Camila and Lauren way behind, Normani joining her shortly after.

Camila was sloppily running, tripping over Lauren's feet and her own. While, Lauren was trying to look back at what they were running from.

Finally, they made it, and Camila doubled over panting heavily. Lauren stood, unfazed, staring at Camila with a tilted head. The girls all cackled and laughed at the scene.

Once Camila caught her breath, the teasing began.

"Damn Mila you couldn't run a parking lot!" Dinah wheezed, "fuck off! Ally parked at the back!" She snapped back playfully.

"Lauren ain't even tried and she's good." Normani snorted, Camila glared at her, shaking her head with a chuckle.

"Hey, at least we escaped the guy." Ally laughed, closing off the chaos.

They calmed down and looked over to Lauren, who was currently being approached by the angry man. "Hey! You!" He barked out, pointing his little wrinkled finger at her. He looked to be around his 50's.

Lauren slightly widened her eyes and looked taken aback. What did she do? The man grabbed her by the shirt, balling the fabric in his fist, and shook Lauren aggressively.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He screamed at her face, she visibly cowered back as far as she could possibly manage with him holding her.

Camila was the first to run over and shove him off, "get the fuck off of her!" She yelled out. The girls shortly followed suit.

"Move it!" Normani shooed the man, Dinah coming up beside her. Ally helped Camila console Lauren, making her calm down.

"It's okay Lauren, don't worry, we've got you." Camila reassured her, Lauren smiled and hugged her, no sign of letting go soon.

When Normani and Dinah finally came back, they approached Lauren. "Hey Laur, you alright?" Dinah asked gently, Lauren simply nodded and pulled them and Ally into a hug.

Once she pulled away, she smiled brightly and started towards the mall. "C'mon!" She took Camila's hand when she caught up and they entered.

Lauren gasped quietly, looking around the mall. This was her first time and everything was buzzing around them. The angry man long forgotten.

"Let's explore!" Camila smiled and they walked in further, looking at all the shops.

Lauren got a few outfits, Dinah got a new pair of shoes, Ally got a sweater, and Normani got a new phone case. Camila got a surprise for Lauren but put it away for later.

_____________________________________
A/N
Heyy
I'm so sorry I haven't been back for a while
Ive been having writers block for MONTHS
But I'm back with a new inspiration and new ideas!
Ive also developed quite a bit and cringed at my very own writing from before lol
But I promise I will not drastically change anything as a lot of you loved this book
If u feel I do, pls let me know!
And if you simply want something added or done also lmk :)
Sorry for any mistakes or errors
Lmk what you think! <3
~ Bye lovelies