Chapter 9

Camila had woken up before Lauren in a similar position as the morning before, only she was able to squeeze out of the other girl's arms this time.

Lauren was still sleeping while Camila sat on the toilet in her bathroom. Don't worry, she had her pants on but she was avoiding the situation she was bound to be put in once Lauren woke up.

Camila was also contemplating simply leaving the apartment and going to a coffee shop or something. Then, She decided not to, because one; that's basically wasting gas money, and two; she didn't want to leave the poor girl alone.

Those were the main reasons that pushed her to believe the confrontation with the girl in her bed wouldn't be so bad. So there she sat on her toilet, thinking about what she was going to say, and what her true feelings for Lauren were.

Did she like Lauren? Or did she simply love her like a best friend? She thought about it.

Her feelings for Lauren were confusing, on one hand she thought Lauren was absolutely adorable and definitely not bad on the eyes, but on the other hand she used to be her dog. Didn't that seem a little weird?

I mean, yea she's a person now but the fact that Camila bought her from a shelter didn't settle with her. Then, after a ton of thinking, Camila remembered how supportive her friends were and thought she should give it a try.

Maybe she'll like having Lauren as more than a friend. She then made up a plan, today she would take Lauren out on a date and see if she felt anything more than friends should.

If she did or didn't, she would tell Lauren her feelings that night when they've already come home and settled down for bed. She pondered about it some more and finally made up a list on her phone of things they were gonna do on their date.

Once she made sure everything was organized, she got up and froze when there was a soft knock on her bathroom door. "Camila?" Lauren said in a broken voice, Camila hurried to open the door when she heard her tone.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Camila said concerned, while lauren quickly brought her into a bone crushing hug. "I t-thought you left me!" Lauren cried, nuzzling into Camila's neck and almost crushing her torso.

Camila immediately wrapped her arms around the girl "you're okay Lo, I've got you" Camila whispered into her ear while accidentally letting out the nickname.

Lauren sniffled one last time and brought her head up "lo?" She asked. "Uhh I-I'm so sorry I di-" Camila stuttered out like the nervous wreck she was around Lauren,

"it's okay, I love it camz" Lauren softly said while cuddling once again into Camila. Camila blushed so hard she looked like an angry bull, not knowing what else to do, she just petted Lauren's hair.

Oh my god she is adorable and her hair is so soft Camila thought with her bottom lip between her teeth and a derpy smile on her face. Lauren pulled back from their embrace "so now what?" She said with an excited smile on her face.

"Well I was thinking and.... would you like to go on a date with me?" Camila said nervously wringing her fingers.

"No," Lauren bluntly said with a straight face Camila's face dropped and turned into a red mess again but not in a nice way. Oh no she thinks I'm weird now, what am I gon- "I'd love to silly!" Lauren giggled when she saw Camila's face.

"I was just teasing" Lauren said while poking her tongue out with a wide smile on her face, Camila sighed in relief "never do that to me again!" She chuckled finally loosening up and relaxing.

"C'mon lets change and we can go" Camila said already pending lauren a pair of her clothes.
_____________________________________
A/N
Camila's giving it a try 🥳 🙌
And Lauren's absolutely adorable 😍
I know it's kinda short but next chapter will make up for it I promise ❤️
Sorry for any mistakes
Remember
Stay home, stay safe, and stay healthy
Bye lovelies