Minho x male Reader Part 2

This is continued from the last part of Part 1

Y/N's POV

"OMG, I have to go now before I get freaking caught by my fellow workers. They'll know I saw if they even see me from where I'm supposed to be." I whispered accidentally. Then I ran out quietly and quickly but I freaking fell and made a loud noise.

Irrelevant WICKED Worker's POV

"Yall hear sum'n?"

Y/N's POV

"SHIT I THINK THEY HEARD ME. SHIT I JUST NOW REALIZED IVE BEEN TALKING OUT LOUD THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME! It's time to skedaddle now."

I had just made it back to where I was supposed to be when the two irrelevant workers from earlier busted the door down only to find me standing there looking at them with innocent eyes. They turned to leave after nodding to me. I turned back to finish my work from earlier but I muttered "stupid bitches" as soon as they left.

I wonder why I haven't seen Thomas or Teresa all day. I bet they miss me already.

The next day

Eva Paige's POV

Tomorrow is the day that I last see Y/N. Tomorrow's the day he has his true part in our health project to save the world for the better of the human race. Tbh I won't really miss him though.

Y/N's POV

That bitch really though I didnt just hear her. I was behind the door the whole time. So I did what any normal person would do in this situation, I knocked on the door. She answered and opened the door with the darkest smile ever known to mankind. "Hey miss PAIGE are you going to miss me since my last day here is tomorrow?" "Of course I will," said the lying bastard. "Ok I'll miss you too....not."
"What was that last part?" "Nothing...bye and good riddance."

I walked out of the room to find Thomas waiting for me for some reason.
"Y'all missed me that much?"
"Of course you're my bestfriend after all Y/N. said Thomas while grinning.
"Yep I am," I said smiling.
"So do you want to help us escape our responsibilities Y/N?" Thomas asked.
"Of course I do."

TimeSkip due to a lazy ass writer

"That was the most fun ever in this boring ass place Thomas. Thank you."

"No problem Y/N. It was truly my pleasure my dear Prince."

"Thomas you're so funny."

"I know right. For real though, I'm going to miss you so much when you leave me with boring Miss Evil PAIGE."

"I'm going to miss you a lot also even though I probably won't remember you."

I hugged Thomas for the last time before going to my room and to my bed thinking about tomorrow.