Chapter 7 (Bonus Smut)

Both boys pulled back breathing heavily, Toby touching his lips with his free hand. The last time he'd been kissed like that was before Natalie left and shattered his heart. He looked into Cole's voided eyes and felt as though he could do nothing wrong and that he would always be safe.

Cole moved his hand and pulled him into another kiss, laying him down on his bed. Toby hummed and melted into the kiss, wrapping his free arm around his neck. Cole let out a purr as he positioned himself above him, a hand at his side to stable himself and a hand moved to push down Toby's sleep pants. Toby let out a hum of approval, though he couldn't feel heat in the traditional sense he thought he was boiling at that moment and welcomed less clothing. Their kiss deepened as Cole's hand caressed his slim, toned legs. Toby's breath caught as Cole's hand moved up. 

Cole broke the kiss at the action, making Toby whine cutely. Cole smiled, his already dark eyes somehow seeming darker, "Is this okay?"

Toby nodded, not seeming to be able to find words as Cole's hand moved further. His eyes closing as the slightly calloused hand moved against his smooth skin. 

Cole leaned in slightly and began leaving kisses along his neck. Toby shivered, moving his hand to try to rid Cole of some clothing, though his hand was caught by Cole's and forced above his head. Toby whined at the confinement and loss of the touch that was so close to where he wanted. Feeling the smirk against his neck made him squirm and try to pull free... Honestly unsure if he wanted to smack him or shove him away to deny him what he wanted as well.

His rowdiness calmed soon though as Cole pressed himself firm against him. He gasped, feeling the hardness behind Cole's boxers and wrapped his unbound leg around him, pulling him even closer. Cole let out a small growl in response, the sound holding no threat and making Toby shudder. Toby let out a small moan as he felt the kisses on his neck resume, along with the added sensation of hips rocking against his own. 

Cole's hand moved to lace his fingers with Toby's as he rocked against him, listening to the soft moans he let out. They stayed like this a while, Cole letting out a huff every so often from his own pleasure. 

As the time passed Cole moved his kissing from Toby's neck to his lips again, kissing him lazily.

However Toby eventually let out a whine of 'more' between the kisses and his moans. Cole pulled back, unclasping their hands, he left Toby's leg around him as he rather enjoyed the feeling of it there. He pushed down his now slightly slick boxers. Shoving them to the bottom of the bed with Toby's sleep pants.

He noticed Toby's gaze on his lower regions and smirked, "Expecting bigger~?"

Toby's pale cheeks lit up as his eyes snapped back to meet his, "Wh-what n-no… I mean..."

Cole chuckled, having not been surprised of them being similar in girth, they were pretty similar in build as well, Cole just having slightly broader shoulders while Toby's hips were just a bit wider than his. 

"It's fine I'm just messing with you… I know I'm pretty average… besides it's not the size that counts really…" Cole smirked, "It's what you do with it~"

Toby blushed more, though his words made him curious, "...Did you and Angelle?..."

Cole blinked, caught off guard, "A few times…"

He was expecting Toby's demeanor to change, but not in the way it did, as he was kissed pretty roughly. Cole hummed, letting Toby pull him closer. He let out a small groan as he relished the feeling of their hips coming into contact again. It seemed as if Toby wanted to make it so he was a better experience than Angelle was… and to be honest Cole wanted to make sure Toby couldn't even try to compare this to whatever he and Natalie had done when they were together… so he very much welcomed the commanding change. 

Toby's hand felt its way into Cole's hair as their kiss deepened, becoming more sloppy as they added their tongues into the mix. Wanting to bring back the more than pleasant friction from before Cole began rocking against him again. The new sensation of not having cloth in the way was intoxicating, making him speed up his movements much to Toby's delight judging by the sound he made.

Toby pulled at Cole's hair, making him growl slightly and nip at Toby's lip, making him moan in approval. Soon Cole was rutting against him eagerly, making him moan into their kisses with no amount of shame. 

Though the action just wasn't enough to completely satisfy them, Cole wanted to hear from Toby what to do next. He knew exactly what he wanted by his sounds alone but he wanted -no needed- to hear it.

Soon Toby's moans turned into desperate whines, it was almost enough to make Cole move this along, but he still needed to hear him say it. Just two words, because let's face it by now Toby wouldn't be able to form proper sentences.

Toby let out a whine of frustration, pulling at Cole's hair again making him groan and bite into his shoulder as their kisses had stopped. To his delight, Toby let out a moan at the bite. He was expecting him to not feel it at all but he guessed maybe pain registered as pleasure instead of nothing in this situation… He'd be sure to test it out more sometime, but Toby seemed to be being stubborn so he figured he'd help him along.

He kissed over his shoulder and up to his ear, "Tell me what you want, Baby~"

Toby whimpered, "Please…"

"Please what~?" Cole ran his tongue over the edge of his ear.

"F-fuck…~"

"Yes~?" From the growl he received he knew he was frustrating him.

"C'mon, Toby… Tell me what you want~"

Toby let out another growl, "Fuck me already, Cole!"

Cole, surprised by the full sentence but eager to give him what he wanted, pulled back. For a brief moment he considered going slow, but seeing how frustrated Toby was, and honestly he was too, plus it wouldn't hurt him so he decided to just go for it, once adjusting himself inside in the slightest he thrusted into him, harsh and quick. Toby moaned in sheer delight while Cole was taken aback by just how tight he was, it actually hurt. Toby's moan however made him careless about his own pain as it would relieve itself soon. Toby's leg was like a vice grip around him as he started to move, his thrusts beyond unforgiving. The sounds the other made only fueled him more. He could barely hear the bed shifting beneath them as he lost himself in his and Toby's pleasure. His face was buried in Toby's shoulder, Toby's hand no longer in his hair as his hand found Cole's, their fingers laced and nails drawing the slightest bit of blood.

Too soon they came crashing down, Cole having just enough subconsciousness to pull out just in time, leaving a mess on Toby and the sheets. Toby left his own messing on his stomach, it only being made worse as Cole all but collapsed onto him. All they could hear was their panting and their hearts. 

Once they had come down from their highs Cole helped Toby out of bed and to the bathroom so they could clean up. One shower later they lay in Cole's bed, having decided to clean up Toby's in the morning. They shared lazy kisses and fond "I love you"s as they dosed. Cole got the last one in before they drifted off, adding, "Until the day I die."