Eps I : The beginning

Hi, Yuki here! I just wanna say that both Images and characters of the tog DOES NOT belong to me.

I will also be putting in some OCs of mine so keep an eye out for them.

Enjoy the story!
-------------------------------------------------------
???'s P.O.V
I was walking around aimlessly after hearing the announcement.
"Evankhell's hell" Huh? Interesting

As i was walking i heard a loud thud followed by laughter so i hid behind a large rock and saw a group of men, probably 5-7 people and a girl who is tied up.

Those men are well equipped. Each of them has a weapon and some of them have armors.

"Ahahaha! Is that all you've got?! It's our luck we found you unconsious on the ground. You've got a lot of nice weapons" The man who seemed like their leader picked the girl up by her (h/l) (h/c) hair and mocked her.

"Tch, cowards. Tying me up while i was unconsious. Don't tell me you were afraid to fight me in the first place?" The girl spat making the man grit his teeth and threw the girl to the ground. The girl hit her face on the ground pretty hard.

"Oi, watch the hair! I don't wanna go bald like you!"

'What is she doing?! She's gonna get into more trouble!'

"Watch your mouth, you bitch!" He said while swinging his axe towards the girl.

And to everyone's surprise, the girl caught the axe with her feet.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I caught the axe with my feet and did a backflip kind of move. I hooked my tied hands to the man's neck while still holding his axe in between my feet and slammed his own axe to his face, lifting my body so it doesn't get cut by the axe.

The man's face was almost ripped in half by the axe. Key word: Almost. so i let him go, which caused him to fall down.

As i let him go, i jumped and landed on his axe that was still on his face and broke his head into half.
(I dunno if u understand the moves or not, i'm really bad at describing moves, srry)

Damn, now his dirty ass blood is all over my boots.

I then saw one of his men charging towards me and threw some punches at me but i dodged them all easily. When he finally halted i kicked him in the stomach which made him cough up some blood. I took this chance to round house kick him and he got smashed into a rock.

I saw that there was a dagger in front of me, probably belongs to the man i kicked.

There are still a lot of men to beat and these ropes are strong. So i won't have enough time to cut them off.......

Well then, i'll just have to beat them first. I thought as i kicked the dagger upwards and caught it in my mouth.

3 men charged at me at the same time so i slashed them with the dagger in tremendous speed.

—time skip—

'I defeated all those mens easily. They were surprisingly weak.' I thought as i struggled to cut the rope.

"Need help?" A voice offered. I looked upwards (not because you're short, it's because you're sitting)

A man with blue hair and blue eyes was smiling at me.

"And who might you be?" I asked suspiciously, getting ready to attack him if needed.

"My name is Khun Aguero Agnes"

Khun's P.O.V
"My name is Khun Aguero Agnes" I introduced myself and offerred her my hand. She hestitated for a while before smiling "I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)" She has a nice name.

"I can't shake your hand. As you can see, my hands are tied" She continued while glancing at the barely damaged rope.

I then kneeled down to her and took my knife out of my bag and began helping her cut the rope.

A few minutes later, her hands was free from the rope, but the rope caused some bruises because it was tied too tightly.

"Hey, are your hands ok?" I asked
"Yep, it's just a little bruise. I can handle it" She replied.

"Now...." She muttered as she looked around and walked to the gang leader's body. She knelt down and took his backpack, rummaging through his stuff.

I walked towards her and asked "Wow, you're robbing him now?"
"No, I'm searching for my stuff" She said without looking up.

She then took out some stuff which includes 2 daggers, some throwing knives, and a crossbow.

"Holy- are all of these yours?!" I asked surprised. She just nodded while putting the daggers in their sheaths on her belt. She then took the throwing knives and put them in a pocket attached on her thighs and slinged her crossbow on her back.

"How come you have no arrows for your crossbow?" I asked, pointing to her crossbow.

"Oh, this? This is a shinshu infused crossbow. The arrows will appear when i use the crossbow" She explained while taking her crossbow from her back, and aimed it at a random rock. "Watch"

When she pulled the string, a (f/c), glowing arrow appeared. She whispered "Phase 2" as she pulled the trigger, launching the arrow.

The arrow then became larger and larger until it hit the rock and exploded.

I stared in awe as she puts her crossbow away. I cleared my throath and said "Come on, let's go"
She turned to me and tilted her head "Go where?"
I just shrugged and started walking while she stood up to follow me

The way she tilted her head was kinda cute- wait what was i thinking? Stupid brain!

I thought as i sighed, leaving (y/n) confused.