Eps IV: The teams

"You damn turtles!!! Just wait 'till i find you, i'll peel off your skin and devour you all!!" Rak roared as the three watched behind the rock.

"For how long does he intend to keep this up?" (y/n) asked, annoyed. "Probably until the test ends" (y/n) groan in annoyance with Bam's answer.

"Damn turtles!! Come out now!! Let's F-I-G-H-T!!" (y/n) had enough. She stood up readying her weapons and started to run. But she wasn't even moving forward. Khun had grabbed her collar with one hand. "Bear with it, the test is almost over anyways" He deadpanned while glancing at his pocket. "35:13 huh?" (y/n) mumbled as she sat back down reluctantly.

"Black turtle!! White turtle!! Tiny turtle!!" Rak called which made both the boys chortle trying to hold their laughs. A tick mark appeared at a certain girl's forehead and she stood up "Who the hell are you calling Tiny, Dinosaur?!" She pointed at Rak while Khun just facepalmed and groaned.

"You finally showed up! And my name isn't Dinosaur!!"
"Well i don't care!"
"Why you-"
"What?! Is the dinosaur scared of a weak tiny turtle?!"
"You dare challange Rak the Hunter?!"
"Why wouldn't i dare, it's not like you're THAT strong anyways"
"HAH?!"

(y/n) was about to pull out her daggers until a 'whirrr' sound was heard (A/N: I'm bad at sound effects, forgive me T-T) catching everyone's attention, including Rak and (y/n). "Mic test, the first test is over now! Any regulars who are fighting will be eliminated" With that, (y/n) sheated back her daggers and headed to the rock where Khun and Bam were hiding, jumped, and sat on the rock. "To the 203 regulars who passed, congratulations to all of you!" The voice said as the three of them smiled and fist bumped each other.

"It may seem rushed, but a 2nd test will begin shortly!" (y/n) sighed at the announcement lazily. "Now now, the next test is a very simple test. It's called 'Getting teammates'! All of the remaining regulars must form a group of 3"
"A team of 3?" (y/n) mumbled while Khun facepalmed "Why....".

"You will need to perform physical contact with your teammates until the test ends. And you have only 5 minutes. Good luck~". And with that, the 2nd test started. "Well, we're already 3 person" Khun shrugged but Bam seemed unsure. "I don't know Khun, something tells me we need to team up with him" He said pointing at Rak. "Eh? Then what about (y/n)?" "Meh, it's fine. I'm sure i can find some teammates somehow" She shrugged as Khun frowned.

"Are you sure it's okay, (y/n)?" Bam asked, feeling a bit bad for the girl. "I'm sure. Now go. Dinosaur is waiting" She ushered as she pushed them away. "Fine, just make sure you pass the test" "You can count on it! See ya later!" "See you later (y/n)"

- time skip -
In the second test point.

Khun's P.O.V
"Amazing, this many regulars passed" Bam awed. It'a true tho, there are hundreds of people here. Though i haven't seen (y/n) anywhere. "There are probably hundreds of them Bam. Be careful, some of them might play dirty tricks" I warned and he nodded.

"Although i think we're one of the strongest teams here. Since our leader, crocodile is very strong and mighty" I joked "True". The crocodile then swatted my hand and started shouting things like i wasn't his teammate or whatever.

"Where's (y/n) anyways?" I asked to Bam. "Hah! I bet tiny turtle didn't find a team on time!" Rak laughed. "Is that so, dinosaur?" A familiar voice asked from behind. We turned around to see (y/n) with her team.

The team consists of a white haired girl and a Crimson haired boy with..... Fox ears?

"Hey guys" She greeted with a smile "Glad you made it, (y/n)!" Bam exclaimed while she nodded. "Ne, (n/n) who are they?" The girl asked. "Ah right. Guys, this is Khun, Bam and Dinosaur." She introduced. "My name isn't Dinosaur!!!" "Okay okay, i meant Rak"

"These are my teammates. Hyun Jin Ae and Lo Po Bia Hyde" She continued while pointing at her teammates. "Nice to meet you!" "Yo" They greeted. "Nice to meet you too" Bam beamed. I swear, he'll make me blind someday.

I just said a simple 'hello' while Rak nodded. We'll need to be careful if we face them later. They have a Lo po bia family member and (y/n) is a skilled fighter. I still don't know what Jin Ae can do but i'm guessing she's also a pretty strong regular.

"So, where did you get the crocodile?" Hyde asked, smirking. "I don't know. He's not my pet. He's Bam's pet." I retorted as the others stiffled a laugh. I could feel Rak boiling up. "SHUT UP!!!" He roared again making other regulars flinch.

Just as he was about to throw a rage tantrum, a voice was heard. "Mic test! Everyone please pay attention here!" It was a blonde guy with a white coat. "To give a brief intormation, my name is Lero ro, the administrator of this test!" He announced smiling widely.

"Nice to meet chu!" He exclaimed making me cringe. I could tell the others are as well, seeing (y/n) mutter a "perhaps i should kill him?" And Hyde lowering his ears and scrunching up his nose.

"Now that you had some time to rest, let's move on to the pretest! For your information, those who do not past this pretest won't be able to proceed to the next test!"

"Another elimination test?" (y/n) muttered as i got worried myself. 'What will he be testing?'

-------------------------------------------------------
Alright! Sorry for not updating guys! I actually wrote this like 2 weeks ago along with 3 more chapters but i forgot to publish it!

I was genuinely confused when someone told me to update but i decided to brush it off until the next day. I was about to write the 8th chapter when i realized the previous chapters were still drafts.

Again, i'm really sorry! I'm gonna publish the rest tomorrow since it's already 12.00 AM here and i don't want to get caught by my aunt ╥﹏╥

So, bye for now!