Hi!Hello!!Anneyong!!!

Hello, my readers!

I'm glad you're taking a look at this book and I hope it helps.

WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY OF SUPERIOR NCT SHIP FANFICS PASSED ONTO YOU BY 'YOURS TRULY' IN THE FORM OF A CONVENIENT GUIDE BOOK!!

To give a more specific definition of WHAT this book is: its basically a sort of guidebook for all those NCT ship fanfic lovers who can't seem to find any good books to read on Wattpad for their favorite ships.

I faced the same problem when I started stanning NCT and it was very frustrating in the beginning for me as I couldn't find any decent fanfics, but eventually, I did and they were all so UWU and amazing and I think they definitely deserve a shoutout!!

So basically I'll be sharing with yall some great fanfics I have read and hope you guys enjoy too. I'll give a short summary with the book and some pointers so it's easier for yall to pick your preferences, okay? Okay.

The fanfics will vary from texting au, uwu fluffs, alternate realities, some smut ones too, etc and will be organized according to their writers for convenience(and less brainwork on both sides hehe). 

Let me remind you all that these fics are recommended from my perspective and opinion which means it is totally okay for you guys to not like what I put out. It isn't mandatory to read or like this, we're all different and unique so I hope there aren't too many negative comments here or about the books either because in the end that is someone's hard work and effort y'know.

EDIT: Due to unexpected opportunities/events, there are some exclusive chapters that promote other male idol group fanfics as well (again, these are also only ship-based). I can't guarantee the same versatility as NCT though, this is originally an NCT fanfic guide after all. Those chapters with non-NCT fanfics will be marked with a black heart (🖤) in the chapter titles for the reader's convenience. I hope you enjoy this guidebook!

Okay that's all for now, have fun my fellow Czennies(and other kpop fans) ;))💚

Taeyong is a whole mood, I tell you.