Ellahyuck

Lezzgeddit yall~

Ellahyuck

I have kept this author waiting waayyy too long, and if they're reading this I aM SO SORRY T~T. Anygays, this shoutout has been delayed long enough, so Imma get straight to the fics-

Loyal by Ellahyuck

Loyal by Ellahyuck

Istg the wait for Nomin's relationship is INSANE. This is a total drama-packed, fluffy smut filled misunderstandings galore of a fanfic. The urge to smush their faces together(even tho its fiction IDC OK) was so, so hard. Dear lord help me. 

The fic is 19 chapters (though it feels much longer) and completed. I really liked how intermixed the side ships were into the plot, usually they just appear at random. But here they actually contributed to the story and it was hilarious.

Despite the abundance of drama, Nomin's relationship was pretty realistic in its faults and it was really satisfying to read. Seeing them struggle and cope with it made the wait so much more worthwhile. 

Imperfections by Ellahyuck

This is a classic fanfic. The plot is beautiful, even though there are some scenes that made me wanna cry and grab a hatchet at the same time (edit; okay I just imagined that and its hella creepy ohmygosh).

It's 30 chapters long and completed. The individual character descriptions throughout the book were honestly so amazing. Especially Markhuck, I was so invested in their feelings, it was very interesting to read. 

The side characters are SO funny lmao (yes its the Dreamies) and they balance out the more serious undertones in the story very smoothly. Definitely read it if you want a whipped-for-the-sun Mork and a soft, sassy Haechan.

The highlight of my day has been watching Baekhyun annoy EXO as a whole and BTS Jimin and SHINee Taemin get every man they meet to fall for them (btw is it just me or do those two have way too much in common??).

This author has a total of 7 published works, 3 of which are Reader X Idol plots ( 2 are EXO based while one is NCT) and another 2 ongoing fics based around NCT Dream's ships. I would've added them to the chapter, but they're not completed and tbh I'm too swamped with schoolwork to read a fic rn. 

But I still hope yall check out more of their work and don't forget to vote and support us!!

Love you lil peaches!!💚

This haircut on BabySung will never not be iconic