IMPORTANT NOTICE

I'd say it's safe to say that the world has gone to complete and utter shit in 2020. 

As you guys know, there's been a lot of disturbing things going on around the world recently.  Just this morning I found out that a small-time celebrity from my country committed suicide by hanging in his house. 

Although he wasn't globally known, he was very dear to many people, especially his fans and admirers. It really hit me hard how suddenly he was gone, and all that was left were his past performances. (Flashback to Dec 2017😥)

So the reason I'm writing this note is;

I wanted to tell everyone out there, literally ANYONE at all, if you're feeling down, or just wanna talk things out/ vent your frustrations to someone, just let it all out, please come talk to me. I will definitely reply within the next 24 hours at MOST. (because of the worldwide time thingy, sorry)

I know how much harder it is when you're upset but you don't even have someone to tell. It doesn't matter what you're going through, just come talk to me. I may not be a professional, but I don't want you guys to feel alone, especially during times like this (also I'm cheaper). 

If I can provide even a little bit of comfort or advice, I'm willing to help. If you're not comfortable talking on Wattpad, msg me and we can arrange to speak on another social platform if you want. I just want to make sure you guys know that you have a confidant in me.

And even though we may never meet or speak in person, the fact that you continue to read my work already makes me feel so grateful towards you. Don't worry about all that "oh-she-might-be-busy-with-stuff nonsense" either, ya girl be completely jobless, she ain't got no shit to do. Besides, priorities man. 

I'm saying this because I know what it's like to be lonely and miserable, and even if it's not to the degree others may have faced/are facing, I can still empathize and keep my ears open. Know that I adore every single one of you guys reading rn, because fuck distance and all, ain't nothin gon stop me from tryna make people smile. 

I'll end this note before I get too cliche lol. 

BUT SERIOUSLY TALK TO ME (if you want to, no pressure). Seriously just think about it, I am a complete stranger in your life, who tf am I gon tell bout u (unless I haveta beat the crap outta someone, cuz I can land a mean-ass punch yall). 

Just in case anyone's still hesitant, I PROMISE ON MY LOU FOR KPOP I WON'T JUDGE ANYONE AND DO MY BESTEST USING VIRTUAL HUGS TO COMFORT AND SUPPORT YOU!! :)

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💔LOVE YOU GUYS 3000❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟💌