(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Lezzgeddit yall~

felixless

Ngl I'm still hung over the whole Dream announcement ordeal and I've cried so much I look like a puffy-eyed panda now. Honestly, I just wanted to bury myself and re-watch the Dream Concert vids and maybe cry a lil more, but I need to be consistent and draft as many good chapters as I can for you peaches, so here I am. 

I might publish this chapter late cuz it's unedited, but donut worry, I have plenty of drafts pre-written for cases like this lol. Now, back to the fics-

Hetero by felixless

Hetero by felixless

Tbh I wish the author had written more chapters in this fic. It's completed with 24 chapters and a smooth, well-written plot. This fanfic is like a short story and proper book's mixed up child, and I felt like it ended on a sort of mini cliffhanger. 

The ending is pretty generic, and it kinda leaves the actual ending to your own imagination.  BUT the overall story was really cute and the drama surrounding Yuwin isn't overdone, it's just spicy enough to not be monotone. A good read for dramatic fluff lovers. 

Flipped by felixless

This book's plot is actually based on the movie Flipped, as the title says. I haven't seen the real movie, but I knew the basic idea and this Markhyuck adaptation is so nice. The plot is obviously, slightly different from the original and there's plenty of new scenes in it so it's not too predictable. 

It has 41 chapters and is completed. The character development for Markhyuck was brilliant, there weren't any rushed emotions crammed in and the result was really satisfying to read. Consider this a quality Markhyuck rom-com fanfic that'll keep you pining till the end.

This author has a total of 4 published works, of which 2 are NCT (listed here) while the other two are skz fanfics. Take a look at more of their books if you liked these. Don't forget to vote and comment to support us!!

Love you lil peaches!!💚