Chapter 13- The Great Rescue (Part Two)

~Your POV~

Heeding Akuma's warning, I sat in the dark, contemplating how the others were and if they would get here soon. Suddenly, I heard a loud thump, and what I thought was Natsu's voice. Feeling desperate, I tried to move my wrists so I could free my hands. I managed to slip my wrists out of the tight knot they were in, and untie my legs so I could plan my escape. After a while, i heard anoter thud, so I ran towards the door so I could hear better.

Where is (Y/N)?!" I heard Natsu yell.

"You mean my personal slut?" Akuma teased. I cringed at those words.

"You better take that back or else." Loke said, he sounded pissed.

"Or what?" Akuma dared, I could hear the smirk in his tone.

"Or we kick your sorry ass!" Gray hissed. There was a long pause until the silence was replaced by laughter; it was Akuma's insane laughter.

"I would like to see you try." He said, sounding completely serious. I scooted away from the door, just in case the door ends up busted open from the fight going on upstairs. I feared the worst, yet, I had hope that they would defeat him and make it out alive.

"Guys, be careful." I mumbled.

~Loke's POV~

We stood before (Y/N)'s supposed owner as he laughed, obviously not taking the matter seriously. I was starting to get passed off, I just wanted to kick this man's sorry ass so I can get (Y/N) back safely.

"I would like to see you try." He said, sounding completely serious now. He stood completely still, time slowing down around us. It took a while but Natsu was the first to attack, but his attack only damaged the man minimally. The man laughed again before slapping Natsu into a wall, creating a gaping whole in the process. Natsu got up with a groan as ruble fell off of him.

"Do you know who I am?!" He shouted, running towards Wendy, ready to attack. "I am Akuma, the demon of all celestial mages!"

"Wendy!" Romeo screamed. He pushed her out of the way and took the blow for her. He fell to the ground with a thud and with that, Wendy and Lucy stood there in shock before Wendy began to scream. She ran to his side as he lied there, still yet still breathing.

"Romeo! Please wake up!" She shrieked, trying to shake him awake, it wasn't working. "Romeo! Please..."

"Gray, grab Wendy and Romeo and get out of here!" Natsu commanded. "Carla, you keep an eye on them." Natsu and I continued to fight, so did Lucy and Juvia. I looked out he corner of my eye and saw Gray, Wendy and Carla still here.

"What are you waiting for?! Go! Now!" I growled, suddenly stepping in. Gray nodded, throwing Romeo over his shoulder with Carla carrying Wendy and ran out the house.

"Fire dragon wing attack!" Natsu called. It did some damage to this "Akuma" guy, but not enough. I sure hope (Y/N) is okay right now.

~Natsu's POV (for those who love him)~

"Fire dragon wing attack!" I called. It did a hell of a lot of damage to this guy, but not enough to defeat him. I hit him with a few more blows before Lucy asked to step in.

"I got this guys. Open, gate of the scorpion, Scorpio!" She said. Suddenly, Scorpio appeared, ready to battle.

"What can I do for you miss Lucy?" He asked, almost too eagerly.

"Kick this guys insane butt please!" She ordered. Scorpio nodded and shot a couple of attacks at the dude. It did damage him a lot, and I was all fired up now. We were close to defeating him, I could feel it.

*****
A/n

Hello my little munchkins! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will update again soon. Don't worry about the rest of it. I must go now.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay fabulous! ;)