Imagine 7

Hey guys, I'm feeling so horrible right now for not updating timely but I really hope to make it up to you guys, so am really sorry about that but never mind, let's continue....

Imagine Damon being protective and saving you...

I wore my short black jeans and a white off shoulder top. I let down my long hair and smiled to my reflection in the mirror! My smile became wider when there was a knock on the door and I knew that it was Damon. I quickly opened the door and felt the gorgeous face in front of me. He was in his normal attire but man, he looked hot!!

"Woah, you look hot, (Y/N)!" Damon said smirking.

"And so do you!" I said as I kept my hand in his which he had offered me.

"Let's go."

As we reached Mystic Grills, we immediately went to the bar and ordered us drinks.

"Wow, I didn't knew you drink," he said amused. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I do."

"But you're underage," he smirked.

"Really, Damon? Who cares, I love drinking!" I said. Suddenly, Damon's phone rang.

"Stefan's calling, something's wrong. I'll be back in a minute," and he left the bar. I nodded confusingly and finished my drink. I started scrolling through my phone when suddenly, a guy sat down next to me.

"Hi, I'm Tyler Lockwood," he said forwarding his hand.

"I'm (Y/N)," I said looking up from my phone and then shaking hands with his. He was handsome but not my type, and I had a boyfriend. Though I clearly knew his intentions, I was just hoping to make a friend.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Nah, I just had one."

"Do you wanna play pool then?"

"Um...I suck at it," I said honestly.

"I'll teach you," he smirked.

"Uh. No, I don't think my boyfriend would like that!" I said but he grabbed my palm and dragged me to the pool which was not very gentleman-like.

"Come on, it'll be fun! We're friends, right?"

"..yea.." I smiled but I was soon playing pool with him, and as I said, I was way too bad at this!!!

"I told you, I sucked!" I whined but Tyler wrapped his arms around me from behind and held my arms aiming the stick at the ball. "And I told you I would teach you.." he said seductively. I struggled to get out of his arms but he just held me tightly and aimed at the balls, each going to the holes(or whatever they are called).

"See!" He smirked.

"Tyler, stop!" I freed myself and smacked him on the face. The whole grill looked at me. I stormed out of the grill but Tyler followed me too and suddenly grabbed my arm, shoved me against the wall and started kissing me forcefully. I could smell that he was so drunk. I groaned but then something sped and within a second, I was free!

"Damon!" I cried out and turned around to see him punching Tyler and then holding him by the throat.

"How dare you touch my girl??" He punched him once again and threw him against the wall. I ran towards Damon to stop him from doing anything else. "Enough, Damon. I think that douche learned his lesson. We should get going," I said pulling him by his arm. Damon suddenly stopped.

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)! All this wouldn't have happened if I didn't leave you alone," Damon said.

"Shh," I said putting a finger on his lips. "Thank you instead for coming to my rescue on time," I smiled.

"(Y/N), you'll always be mine."

"I love you too, idiot!!" I said and before any word could slip his mouth, I laid my lips on his and kissed him deeply, letting my tongue explore he's mouth, and of course, he didn't waste any time, he kissed me back passionately, making me forget the incident totally that just happened a few minutes ago..!!

~~●●~~