Imagine 16

Imagine Damon comforting you when you get scared from thunder(if you aren't then you're brave, honestly)...

(DO YOU WANNA HAVE THAT CAKE?^^ 🧛‍♀️😭😭)

I took in the scent of the rain as I sat by my window. This kind of weather always seemed romantic to me, especially those rainy days when I would cuddle with Damon....
"BOOM...CRACK!"
...I loved this weather except when there was thunder and lightning!

I moved away from the window immediately, closing my ears with my hands and holding my head against my chest as if I was trying to protect myself from a dangerous monster! My heart was beating wildly and I was shivering a little even though I wasn't feeling cold. Just then, another loud thunder occurred and I stepped backwards out of fear when my back hit a warm chest and I fell into someone's arms. I turned around quickly and hugged him tightly.

"Damon! You..you're here? Oh my God," I said as I shivered yet calmed down when I received his warmth and affection.

"Sh...calm down (Y/N)..you don't have to be scared, I'm here now," he said taking my face in his hands.

"I'm not scared...I just-," I said in a broken voice but he interrupted me.

"Shhh.." he kept a finger on my lips and continued,"It's okay to be scared baby.
Are you seriously trying to hide your fears from me?" I slowly nodded and then realised my cheeks were starting to get wet.

"See you're crying. And you say you're not scared."

"I'm sorry Damon. I don't like this thunder, I-I'm really scared of it-- I, I don't know why," I admitted.

"Did I say it's wrong to be scared? (Y/N), there's nothing to be ashamed of, ok? I love you and come here," he said as we lay on the bed and opened his arms. I crawled to him and lay in his arms.

"I thought I would have to be here alone tonight since you were not there, " I said.

"I know my (Y/N) would be scared of thunder so I came to you," he winked. "And I also knew you were missing me on this romantic, rainy day," he smirked.

I smacked his chest playfully, moving away from him for a single second, but it seemed to be a bad idea because the thunder struck once again and I found my freaky self in my boyfriend's arms again.

"Gosh, you can't even leave me for a second!" Damon said chuckling.

"Are you staying for the night?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Do you want me to go?" He asked sarcastically.

"No, you idiot!" I said giggling.

"Of course I am!"

"Did I ever tell you that you're the best boyfriend ever?"

"Hmmm...no," Damon said after pretending to think for a while.

"Shut up!" I whisper shouted as I blushed when he kissed my head.

"Goodnight (Y/N)" he said pulling the sheets over our bodies as I snuggled into his chest and cuddled him.

~~●●~~

Heya guys, I'm still writing! I never left, don't worry! I'm just really busy nowadays..so many things are happening in life and also the reason I updated today is that today is my birthday, on the 19th of August. So here's a surprise birthday update! I know this one is a short one but will be soon with some more imagines and remember... REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!