Imagine 9

Imagine Damon being jealous...

Warning: smut warning!!!

Word count: Above 1600

I had always loved my boyfriend so much, we were dating for a whole year and I was always so engaged with him, that I hardly got time to spend with my bestfriends. Last night, I made it up to my girl bestfriends, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline by attending their pajama party and sleepover!! But I still didn't get time to spend with the boys. But today was my chance, Damon had gone for some business in the Lockwood house, and would not be here for sometime, so why not spend the evening with my two buddies...

I dressed up quickly with a top and short jeans, and left my curly hair down so they could be free now instead of being in braids, which was most of the time. As promised, my best friends, Stefan and Klaus, were already waiting for me and I quickly joined them in Stefan's car, riding off to God knows where...

"Ugh, finally I got some time to spend with you guys, honestly, I missed you'll so much!!" I said peeping my head in between the front seats as I was in the backseat.

"Yes, with that asshole boyfriend of yours, I thought this would never happen again,"Klaus said.

"Oh come on, Nik! If it were Caroline spending time with Damon, would you like it?" I asked him. At this point, Stefan burst out laughing. Nik just rolled his eyes.

"I think she already does," he said.

"Yeah, but not enough to make me or you jealous, Nik," I said and sighed. "She's a good girlfriend."

"Because she knows I would punish her,"Klaus smirked.

"Eww, I don't wanna hear about this Nik," I said before he spilled out anything else which I did not need to know! Stefan just rolled his eyes. "Where are we going anyways?"I asked changing the topic.

"Grill, of course,"Stefan said boringly.

"Really?" I asked with a bored face.

"Come on, let's get drunk, (Y/N)" Klaus smirked.

"Yeah, and I'm hungry!!" I said.

We reached the grill and immediately ordered some food and drinks. After a lot of shots and conversation, I almost got drunk, but Nik and Stef were still sober or rather slightly drunk.

"Hey, how can you vampires be sober, not fair!" I said pouting after my last shot.

"Yeah, love, no more," Klaus said snatching the one more shot from me which I was about to have and I rolled my eyes, groaning a bit. "Let's get you home before you topple down to the floor." Klaus smirked.

"Oh come on, I can walk, hell I can even run!" I said storming out of the bar on my feet successfully but not for long. My legs got tired and I almost fell when Stefan caught me!
"See!" Stef said which annoyed me.
"It was my stupid heels!!" I said.
"You're not even wearing heels, love," Klaus said rolling his eyes. I sighed when I remembered I wasn't wearing heels. "Yea..shit," I muttered as Klaus lifted me and carried me to the car and threw me in the backseat. I realised my phone rang from the backseat. I hadn't just left my phone in the car??? Fuck me!! I looked at the phone to find 8 messages and 3 missed calls from Damon of course!

Damon♡:where the hell are you (Y/N)???
Damon♡:Why aren't u picking up the damn phone
Damon♡:R u ok??????????
Damon♡: Answer me!!
Damon♡: Ok fine ignore me I'm coming to your house
Damon:Where the fuck r u
Damon: r u safe
Damon: I'm at your house now